14) Because Of You

Tzuyu sat on her bed silently watching her phone. She was waiting for something, but didn't know exactly why.
A knock came from the door as it opened.
"Tzuyu?" Nayeon appeared.
"Why isn't she calling me?" Tzuyu sighed.
"Excuse me?"
"Sana, why isn't she calling me?
"Oh... her." Nayeon rebuked as she heard that.

Tzuyu sighed once again, "This never happens with my girlfriends."
"One she's not your girlfriend and two why do you like her?"
"I don't know, she just... different."
Nayeon noticed her pause.
She shook her head in disappointment.
"When will you ever learn that trusting girls is too much?"
Tzuyu stood up in defence, "But she is different from all the girls, she's not like anyone I've met before."
She continued, "Some day you'll find someone and you'll know how I feel."

Nayeon let out a smile, "I'm just protecting you from the past experience."
"And I know that this girl is not any other girl." Tzuyu exited her room, leaving Nayeon to think about what she said.
.
.
.
Tzuyu walked outside her house, she couldn't wait anymore. She wanted to call her.
As she dialled her number a response came.
"Hello?" Sana's voice came through.
"Hi Sana, it's Tzuyu. I wanted to know if you wanted to meet up?"
"S-Sure, I would love to."
.
.
.
It's been a 15 minutes since Tzuyu sat on the bench in the park which was close to Sana's house, she waited for the girl that she desperately looked around for her.
"Where is she?"
"CHOU TZUYU!"
That voice, Tzuyu knew who it was.
"What now?!" Tzuyu growled at her.
"Calm down puppy, I want to tell you something." She smiled.
"Make it quick, I haven't got all day."
"You and that brown haired girl are going out aren't you?"

"What no, she's a friend."
"Are you sure?" Lisa grabbed her phone and held up a picture.
Two girls kissing, one who had black long hair and one with brown hair, but she knew who it was.
"Because you two kissing seems like more than friends." The laugh she gave was mocking Tzuyu in every way, but she couldn't deny what happened.
It was Sana who pulled her into a kiss, there was no escape from this situation.

"Okay, what do you want?"
"I want you to stay away from that girl."
"And what if I don't?" Tzuyu inquired.
"If you don't, I will post this picture everywhere. Everyone will not only target you, but also your helpless girlfriend." She smiled deviously, almost making Tzuyu want to punch her.
"I don't think you want anything bad happen to your... girlfriend?"
Tzuyu sighed in defeat, "Let me talk to her."
.
.
.
Sana was coming from the park entrance saw Tzuyu sitting patiently as she waited.
"Tzuyu-ah." She called her.
The girl looked up and gave her a small smile.
"What's wrong, did something happen?" As concerned as Sana was, she wanted to give her something.
"Nothing happened, let's go to my house."

Tzuyu led Sana to the car, Nayeon opened the door for both girls and started the engine.
"Go to my house."
The bodyguard nodded and drove off.
Though Sana noticed that Tzuyu was in a different mood from before. She wanted to know what happened, yet she still clutched her note in her pocket.

The light ran from green to red, only a few cars could be seen on the roads. It was late at night.
Sana's phone began to ring.
"Hello?" She answered without looking who was calling.
"Mina, what's wrong?"
Tzuyu turned to Sana, knowing that something went wrong.
The call ended quickly as the panicked girl spoke.
"We have to go to the hospital, something happened!"

The light turned green and without hesitation Nayeon presses hard on the accelerator and sped off.