19

I was at the hospital within ten minutes.

The nurse that was at the front desk tried to stop me until Natasha walked out of one of the rooms.

"Pietro?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow as she stepped into the room.

The secretary backed off, as I walked down the hallway with Natasha not far behind.

"Where's Wanda?" I questioned, still walking.

"Upstairs, why?" Natasha was right behind me.

I turned to press the button to call the elevator.

"I need to see Wanda," was all I said as I stepped into the elevator and pressed the second floor button.

She put her wrist up to her mouth as the doors closed.

The doors opened to reveal Wanda leaning against the wall on the opposite side of the hall.

"Where is he?" I asked her as I stepped out.

"He is down the hall, I will show you," Wanda told me as she pushed off of the wall and started to walk.

I was right at her heels.

It didn't take long for us to reach his room, Kevin... Poor Kevin...

His back was propped against the headboard of his hospital bed and he stared in the direction of the door, but his head was heavily wrapped in gauze, around his eyes.

"Kevin?" I went around Wanda to sit on the side of his bed.

"Pietro," he sounded so relieved as he reached for me.

I grabbed his hand, "What happened? What are you doing here?" I questioned, scooting further up the bed.

"Sam was trying to close the Gates of Hell," Kevin started.

I looked at Wanda and motioned to the door, she used her magic to close it.

"Dean stopped it because it was killing him, but Sam went into a coma. Dean didn't tell me how he woke up, but he did. I was asking Sam where Dean was, but he was... different. I... I think Dean convinced an angel to possess him somehow..." Kevin trailed off.

"You do not have to continue," Wanda butted in, sending me a look.

"How long have you been here?" I switched over to.

"I...," it took him a moment to answer, "A week? I'm not sure, they don't tell me what day it is,".

I glanced at Wanda, who nodded her head.

"I will call Stark," she informed me as she stepped out of the room.

I could mutedly hear her talking into her ear piece.