24

I decided to make chicken wings with potato wedges for dinner.

The team got back a few hours after Kevin and I got back.

"Where's your friend?" Tony asked as he noticed me in the kitchen by myself.

"Resting," I told him as I put the wings in a variety of sauces.

Wanda moved to help me mix the wings and the sauce by shaking the bowl.

"Do you know how he got here?" Steve asked.

I turned to face him. "Where he is from, magic is not very uncommon, there are many things that could have sent him here," I informed him.

I looked at everyone else in the room, "I also would like to return there and inform everyone that he is not dead, and that he is with me,".

There was silence for a few moments.

"Are you sure that's the best idea? I mean..." Clint trailed off.

I could feel everyone staring at my arm.

I felt Wanda turn and face them with me, "I will go with him,".

I glanced at her for a moment before looking back at everyone.

They still seemed a bit uneasy, but much less than they had before.

"How are you going to go back? Loki?" Steve asked.

I nodded. "It is the only way I know of, unless you have any better ideas," I raised an eyebrow at them.

Natasha spoke up, "What makes you think that he'll help you?"

I shrugged, "It does not hurt to try to ask him," I told her before grabbing the food from the counter and putting it on the table.

"But you will all have to watch Kevin while we are gone, make sure his wounds are cleaned," I told them as I started off towards my room to get Kevin for dinner.