First meeting

Hello, guys, am back with the first chapter of this book. Hope you will like it.

A boy was standing at the bus stop waiting for the bus to arrive. He was very handsome. By seeing him we can say that he is in hurry as time to time he was checking the watch in his hand. So, the boy is none other than Manik (I know you guys must have guessed till now).

 So, the boy is none other than Manik (I know you guys must have guessed till now)

(Manik's attire)

Suddenly a car stopped in front of the bus stop. Manik saw that and thought
"Why did the car stop here? I have never seen a car to stop at a bus stop. Leave this, it's not my concern."

When he was busy in his thoughts a girl in her early twenties came out of the car and stood in front of Manik. Manik came out of his trance seeing the girl approaching him.

 Manik came out of his trance seeing the girl approaching him

(Nandini's attire)

G: Excuse me

M: Yes?

G: You are Manik Malhotra, right?

M: yes. But sorry I didn't recognize you. And how do you know my name?

G: I know everything about you apart from your name. And I am Nandini, Nandini Murthy (the girl is none other than Nandini). You don't know me. Actually I want to talk to you about something important. Can I?

M: Actually I am busy now. I have an interview. Can we talk later?

G: I know you have an interview. I can drop you. I don't think you can reach on time by bus there. So, come with me, I will drop you and we can also talk in the car.

Manik thought for a while and agreed. He sat on the passenger sit when Nandini took the driver sit.

After driving for almost half an hour they reached their destination. But Nandini didn't utter a single word while driving. Manik was also quit.

After reaching there Manik thanked Nandini and was about to go but Nandini stopped him.

N: You are going? I have not yet told you what I was going to say.

M: During the whole drive you were silent. Now am getting late for the interview. Can we talk later?

N (looking at her watch): you are not getting late you still have half an hour for the interview. So, we can talk.

M (shocked): How do you know?

N: I have already told you that I know everything about you. The thing I wanted to say is I have a job offer for you.

M (surprised): What job?

Precap: job

Small part but hope you have liked it. Do tell me how was it?

Please do vote and comment