Family time

Silent readers do vote at least. It won't even take a minute just few seconds. 🙏🙏🙏

It was the day when Manik was taking Nyonika to meet Nandini and her parents. Manik was nervous thinking about Nyonika's reaction seeing Nandini.

Nyonika was excited as well to meet Nandini because it's the first time when Manik was talking about a girl so excitedly.

Nyonika always wanted Manik to be like other boys of his age but he was never like this. He was always busy with his studies or other times he was busy in helping Nyonika with household chores.

At the evening, Manik went to Nandini's home with Nyonika and Nandini was also waiting for them with Dev and Durga.

Seeing Nyonika, Nandini touched her feet and took her blessings. Nyonika also blessed her and hugged her.

She whispered to Manik, "Bohat pyaari hein. Lekin yeh tujh jaisa gadha ko kaise pasand Kiya?"

Hearing Nyonika Manik first smiled then made a shocked face. He was like mom-are-you-serious.

Nyonika liked Nandini at first site only. Dev and Durga greeted her as well.

Then they all settled in the drawing room. Nandini was sitting with Nyonika and Manik was sitting with Dev and Durga. They started talking

Nyo: I want to apologise on behalf of Manik for whatever he did. Please forgive him.

Du: What are you saying? It was Nandini who had planned all this and Manik was doing whatever he was told to.

D: She is right. Nandini was at fault. So, we are apologising. But if she had not done this, then we would not have met Manik. He is a great boy.

Nyonika smiled at them. Manik and Nandini spared a glance at each other.

Nyo: Nandini is also a nice girl. I had liked her at the first meeting only. On top of that, for the first time in his life Manik has talked about a girl so excitedly. So, she must be someone special.

Manik was blushing hearing his mother. Nandini was going all aww on him. When Dev and Durga just smiled. Then they talked about other things.

Nandini at that time brought some snacks and tea for them.

D: So, I was thinking of getting Nandini and Manik married as soon as possible. I don't want any delay.

Nyo: I also can't wait for the day when Nandini will come to our home becoming our Laxmi.

Now it was the time Nandini to blush as Manik winked at her.

Du: I have already called panditji. He will be here anytime. Please have something.

Nyonika nodded her head. After a while the door bell rang and the panditji came. All got up and greeted him.

Du: Ayee panditji bethiye. Hum aap hike intezaar kar rahe the.

D: Ji panditji. Aap meri beti Nandini ko toh jante hi hein aur yeh hein Manik. Inn dono ke rishte ke bareme baat karna tha aapse.

Nyo: Ji panditji

P: Aap inn dono ka kundli kijiye mein dekke batata hoon.

Nyo: Mein Manik ka kundli sath lekar aayi hoon.

She gave the kundli to panditji and Durga brought the kundli of Nandini.

P: Meine inn dono ka kundli dekha. Unka jog bohat hi accha hein. Ek chod ke sare gun mil gaye hein.

Nyo: Yeh toh bohat hi acchi baat hein.

Du: Toh panditji saadi ki date kab tak tayaar kar sakte hein?

P: ak acchi din issi mahine hein aur ek 3 mahine baad ka hein.

Nyo: Mujhe lagta hein issi mahine ka din sahi rahega. Kya kehte hein aap sab?

D: Ji bilkhul

M: Woh I want to say something.

Nandini looked at him with a curious eyes.

D: Haa bolo na beta.

M: Uncle, I am going to join to my job from next month. If the marriage happens this month, it will be really early. So, can we postpone it after 3 months?

All heard his point of view and fixed that the marriage will happen after 3 months only. But decided to do the roka now. Both of the family doesn't have much relatives. So, it will be a private programme with some close ones.

Precap: Roka.

I know it was boring because it didn't have any Manan scene. But I promise next will be full of Manan moments. Till then be happy. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Next part after 280+ votes.