Proposing her

Manik had gone to office and talked with the authority. He finalize everything and came back to apartment. Cabir was already present there. He saw Manik coming home happily.

C: Kya baat hein Bhai gaya toh tha sadu banke ab wapas aa raha hein laddu banke? Kuch hua hein kya?

At first Manik made a bad face hearing him but didn't say anything much just told him about the days event and Nandini. Cabir was also very happy for them.

After going to his room he got freshened up and decided to call his mother.

Manik called his maa and told her everything. At first she was really angry but later she understood everything. She told that she will be here by the day after tomorrow.

Then Manik started thinking how to propose Nandini is a simple and gorgeous way. He is sure this girl can call off their wedding now also. So, he can't take any risk. After a lot of thinking he decided some thing and went to sleep.

Next morning
Manik woke up and got ready to go out. At first he went to the students house whom he used to give tuition. He collected his dues from them and bid them bye. He also texted Nandini to be ready at afternoon and wear something in traditional. Nandini replied in positive.

At afternoon Nandini got ready and went to meet Manik. She was looking beautiful. When she reached she saw Manik was already there. Manik came forward and hold her hand. Then look at her from top to bottom.

(Manik's attire)

(Manik's attire)