New problem

Hello, guys, excited for the update? I am damn excited... now no more delay Enjoy....

N: Manik... Manik... (gritting her teeth)
Manik...

Hearing someone calling his name Manik came out of his trance. He looked around confusingly. Then he remembered where is he? And why is he there...

(so Manik was daydreaming everything till now)

D: Manik beta, are you alright? Is everthing okay?

M: Actually uncle, the truth is that sitting in front of you is making me nervous and me and Nandini had not thought that you will accept us so easily. So.....

D: It's not about accepting easily and it's also not something which we should reject. You are not some road side boy that we will reject you. You are perfect in every way for my daughter. So, why won't we accept you?

Manik nodded his head positively and Nandini smiled at her father.

M: It's that I don't have any experience about all this.

D: There is nothing to reject in you. You have a nice job. You are well settled. And most importantly you two love each other. That is what matter most.

M: Ji.

N: I had told you, Manik that papa will take everything lightly. You were just over anxious.

M: Yeahh.

D: Toh Manik beta, I want Nandini to have a clear settlement on marriage. So, now I want to talk to your parents. Call your parents as soon as posible.

Manik nodded his head nervously and looked towards Nandini for help.

N: (suddenly shouted) He doesn't have parents.

M: (then Manik shouted) What?

Dev looked at them confusingly.

N: Woh I meant his parents are not here in Mumbai. What is the need of calling them from so far?

D: Of course it's needed. If they can't come then we will go.

N: No, no, Why will you go?

Then Nandini turned towards Manik and told,

"Manik,, you were saying that your parents have some work here. They need to come?"

M: Ye.. Yea... Yeah.

N: So, tell them to come now. Then they can complete their work and meet maa and papa.

M: Okay...

After a little chit chat and having dinner Manik came back to his apartment. There he talked with Cabir and shared his experience with him and then went to sleep.

Next day Manik and Nandini were about to meet. Manik came at the cafe where they meet usually and sat at the corner sit. Nandini came there after a while and sat in front of Manik.

N: Hi

M: Hmm

N: Why did you call me so urgently?

M: Listen mam I can't do this. My father had died a long ago and my mother is an ideal woman with great moral values. She will kill me if I will ask her to do this. So, please do something or let me go.

N: What do you mean by do something? I pay you for doing acting. So, won't you manage your co actor? What the hell!!!!

M: Right mam you pay me for this acting. you don't pay my mother for this. So, why will she do this? Please manage your own problem.

N: Urghhhhh... Okay...

They were sitting face to face. Nandini was thinking something like what to do and Manik was going through a newspaper for a job advertisement. Suddenly she remembered something.

N: Yes.. I got it.

M: What?

N: I have a friend who works in media. She had told me once that she manages junior artists like father mother and other characters. I will give you her number. Call her and talk to her about managing a parents for you.

Manik folded his hand in front oh her and told

"Please, mam do this yourself. Don't drag me into more trouble."

N: (angrily) You can't even talk to her? Fine... I will talk to her. You just do your acting properly...

Then Nandini got up and paid the bill. She was about to go but before going she turned towards Manik and told

"keep your phone on. I will call you at night to have a final discussion."

"Okay"

After that they went to their own way.

Precap: Fake parents?????

I am ending the part here. Hope you had liked it. More drama is on the way. Please vote and comment.
Bye