Site seeing

After 3 months
As decided Manan marriage is happening after 3 months. Now it's only 1 week left for the marriage. Murthy's are already there at Kerala for arranging everything. Today Malhotra's are also going there for the marriage.

Manik and Nandini were excited as hell for the marriage.

Manik was a little frightened that he will be able to fulfill all his duties or not. He was taken aback but thinking all the moments with Nandini and her family he decided to go with the flow.

For Nandini it was her dream marriage. She can't wait to get married to Manik. She was enjoying every moment of this phase.

There was hustle bustle going on at the Murthy house in Kerala. After all it was the marriage of the only daughter of the house. Dev and Durga made sure everything goes perfect.

It was also the day of Manik and his family's arrival. They have decided that Malhotra's will stay at the outhouse as it is big enough for them and the relatives.

At night
They arrived at the Kerala. Nandini with Dev and Durga welcomed to come them cordially.

D: I hope you didn't face any problem in the journey.

Nyo: No, Dev ji.

Du: We have decided you will be staying at the outhouse. I hope you don't have any problem.

Nyo:No, it's okay. It's just few of us.

Du: Aao log jaiye rest kijiye fresh ho jaiye mein aap login ka khana vejwa deti hu.

All nodeed and went to the outhouse. Everyone decided their rooms and thought to take some rest.

After sometime Nandini and Durga with some servants came with their food. Then Cabir started
"I have heard that Kerala is a beautiful place. Why don't we go to explore the place? What say?"

All agreed with him and decided to go to the next day.

Next day
Nandini got ready in a beautiful dress and came down with Mukti.