The end

Manik went to meet Nandini at Juhu Beach. Nandini was already there waiting for him. Manik went and sat beside Nandini. Nandini looked at him she was looking very happy.

N: The thing I wanted to say you that is I have got my visa. I think I will go this week only.

M: Congratulations.

N: Thank you. From now on you don't need to act anymore.

Manik smiled at her. But somewhere down to his heart he was not happy. He was feeling restless as if a part oh his is heart is going away from him. But he didn't say anything.

N: I am going before 3 months that doesn't mean I will pay you less money. I will give you the full payment.

M: Thank you.

Then Nandini gave him the money and they sat their for a while and talked about their moments with each other. As it was late they decided to leave for their places. But before going Nandini stopped Manik

"Can we meet one more time before I leave for USA?"

"Sure"

Manik came back to his apartment. He was going through the newspaper to find some job interview. That time he got a call from an unknown number. He received the call Conversation:

Caller: Hello, is it Manik Malhotra speaking?

M: Yes I am.

Caller: I am from ABC IT company. Last week you have given an interview in our company.

M: Yes.

Caller: You are selected as the chief software engineer for our company.

Manik was really shocked. He was unable to react but he composed himself and asked

"Are you sure?"

Caller: Yes, I am.

M: Thank you..... thank you so much

Caller: You can collect your appointment card tomorrow and join from next month.

M: Sure.

After hanging the call he called his mother and gave her news. She was very happy for him. Then he went to Cabir's room

M: Cabir.... Cabir.... Cabir....

C: What happened? Aise bandaro ki tarah kyun uchal raha hein?

M: Guess what has happened?

C: Lemme think.... Umm... You have proposed Nandini and she has accepted your proposal.

Manik's face saddened a bit hearing Nandini's name but he hid the expression but Cabir noticed that. He looked towards Cabir and told

"What are you saying? She is already committed to someone. I have said this before also I don't love her and she is also leaving for USA this week only.. The thing is that I have got The job of ABC IT company."

C: (shouting) Really?

M: Yes. They had called a while ago.

C: I am so happy for you. It's call for celebration. Lets go out

M: Not today. I am not in mood of going out today.

C: Okay we will go out some other day. Good night

M: Good night.

Next morning before going out Cabir took Nandini's number from Manik's phone without his notice. After going out he called Nandini and pleaded her to meet him. Nandini got agreed to meet. They decided that they will meet at lunch.

At the lunch time
C: Manik is not my real brother. Before 7 years when he had come to Mumbai for the 1st time from that time he is living with me. In this 7 years our bond has become stronger than real brothers. For the sake of the relation I have come here to talk to you. I want to talk to you about some personal things hope you won't mind?

N: No problem. Please tell.

C: I have come here to talk to you about Manik, he doesn't know that. I hope you will not tell him as well.

N: Okay.

C: Manik is really an innocent type of boy. He can't express his feelings properly to anyone. While spending time with you he has developed a soft corner in his heart for you. I mean to say he has fallen for you but he is refusing to accept that in front of me. He has tried to say that to you a lot of time but he couldn't tell. I know you are leaving but I thought it was important for you to know.

Nandini was unable to react. She was shocked. It was all really difficult for her.

N: Do you want to say anything more?

C: No, it's all.

Then Cabir paid the bill and went from there.

Precap: Manan's pov

So, Manik has feelings for Nandini. Nandini has also come to know about that. What do you think she will do now? Give me your views. Please vote and comment.
Bye.