Leaving home

Next day at morning Dev was sitting in the drawing room reading newspaper. That time Manik came there and stood in front of him.

M: Uncle.

D: Manik beta, come here. Sit down.

M: Ji

D: What's the condition of your hand now?

M: It's good now. The pain has almost gone.

D: Good

Manik sat down and started
"Woh it's been long since am staying here. So, I was thinking to move back to my home and I have not gone to office as well."

D: You want to leave today only?

M: Yes if you permit then I want to leave today.

D: Okay but before going I need to talk to you about something important

M: Please say

D: Now a day am not keeping well. So, I want to end the matter of your and Nandini's marriage as soon as possible. So, call your parents as soon as possible if it's possible. I don't want any delay.

Before Manik could say anything Nandini spoke who was already there
"Papa, what are you saying? You are fine now."

D: Today I am fine but what about tomorrow?

N: Tab ka tab dekhenge. Waise bhi Manik ki parents ne kuch time manga hein to fix everything. Won't you give them that? Why are you in so much hurry?

D: I don't understand why all this formalities between us? We are a family. We don't need all these formalities.

N: Papa, may be you don't need them but they need. Everytime you can't think everything like you. They also have their own choice. Manik is their only son so they also have some wishes of his marriage.

D: Okay I won't stop from doing anything as we have not till now. Do whatever you feel like.

M: Then uncle I am going now. I will go after bidding aunty bye.

Then Manik stood up from his place and touched Dev's feet to seek blessing. After that he went to Durga and took her blessing and then went away.

Next day Manik was in his apartment. He was standing at the roof top alone thinking something. Cabir came there and stood beside him.

C: What are you doing here alone?

M: Nothing.

C: Kisi ki khayalo mein dooba hein kya?

Manik glared at him which didn't affect at all and he continued whistling. He stopped and asked

C: How is you job going on?

M: Amazing.

C: Are you sad?

Manik gave him a fake smile as he did not know what to say. He himself was confused.

C: Have you fallen in love? Then Manik am warning you now only be careful. You can't fall in love with her. Because you know.......

M: I haven't Cabir. It's just that Nandini's parents are really good and she is leaving them and going away. I am feeling bad for them.

C: Manik, you don't need to think about them. Nandini is there to think about them. After all she is their daughter. You are no one. You are not related to that family. Today you are meeting them because you are doing a job for Nandini. May be tomorrow Nandini will go away then you won't have any right to contact with them. You know that.

M: I know, Cabir.

Before he could say anything more his phone rang. The call was from Nandini. He picked up the call and asked Cabir to be quiet.

M: Hello

N: Hello, Manik?

M: Yes

N: I have a good news for you. Can we meet today?

M: Sure. Where?

N: At Juhu beach at 5.

M: Okay. I will be there.

N: Bye.

Then he hung up the call and went to get ready to meet Nandini.

Precap: Good news.

Guess about which good news Nandini is talking about? Please press the star button and comment.
bye