11 - Tired

Mark's point of view

I caught Jack as he passed out, then picked him up bridal style, looking at the others, "what do we do?" I asked, glancing through the frightened faces, and the trainer spoke up not to long after. "He should be fine, I think it's just the fact that he used such a powerful attack after just recently discovering his powers was a bit to much for him. We need to just take him probably to his room to rest, and we need someone watching over him while he's out because something might happen. This has happened plenty of times in the past and few of those times they woke up sick and rarely worse. It may take a while and if he's out more than five hours then something is wrong." We all listened and nodded to show we understood what she was saying and looked between us, Bob speaking up after a second

"So, who's gonna watch over him until he wakes up?" He spoke and after a second everyone looked over at me and I looked back in disbelief "What? Why me?!" I exclaimed and Tyler looked at me like I was an idiot before Wade spoke up "You've known him the longest, you're holding him right now-" I cut him off, feeling my face heat up slightly but it only lasted for a second "Okay, okay! I'll do it." They just kind of smiled at me and we all said our goodbyes to Mrs. Peri before all beginning to walk back to our rooms. While we walked I caught a few people looking at me a bit strangely because of how I was holding Jack, but I really didn't care. We made it back and I looked at them before they all started to say goodbye, "hey, you guys all wanna hang out until Jack wakes up? That way no one will have to just sit there and just watch him. That'd be awkward." They all ended up agreeing so we decided to all go to the room Felix and I stayed in to play some games while we waited for Jack to wake up.

We all filed into the room, Felix still not there, but that was to be expected from him. He's always doing something. I went in first and laid Jack down on my bed, before turning back to the other's and smiling at them, and we began to plan out what we would do until Jack woke up. We played a lot games, did some challenges, and just goofed around for about two and a half hours. When it had been about three hours, though, we had started to get worried about him. I had begun pacing my room and the others babbled nervously with each other. Bob being the reasonable one, as always, and trying to calm us down, reassuring us that he'd wake up soon and that it'd be okay, but it didn't do much to help us. After about fifteen minutes of this we heard a soft groan and all whipped our heads in thee direction of my bed that Jack was laying in.

Jack's point of view

I woke up, slowly blinking my eyes open; attempting to sit up and groaning softly, my head hurt like hell, and I looked over to see Mark, Ethan, Bob, Wade, and Tyler all looking at me, shock, relief and on some, excitement mixed into their expressions. After a moment of being stunned they all quickly made their way to me, sighs of relief and "You're okay!"'s Or "I was so worried about you!"'s surrounding me with them. I looked between them and after they had calmed down I asked "What happened?" The fight and passing out being all a blur in my mind. Mark calmly continued to explain everything to me, the memories coming back to me as he did. Everyone's expression softened as I looked between them before looking back at Mark as he explained how they took me to his and Felix's room and they waited for me to wake up. I understood and nodded to show it, now fully sitting up, and they had all seemed to calm down, returning to normal.

We all began to talk for only a few minutes when the door opens with a loud slam to the wall and just about all of us shrieking in surprise or fright and everyone looking over, slightly spread out around the bed I was laying in, them all in their normal clothes and me still wearing my training outfit. Felix stood there, laughing at us "Are you guys that excited to see me or is this some sort of surprise arty?" He joked and few of us laughed and I was the first to speak up as he closed the door "Not funny, Fe!" He shrugged and walked over "So, what's going on here?" He put his arms around both Mark and Tyler, standing between them because..he's Felix. Both Mark and Tyler moved his arms off of their shoulders as Bob explained the whole situation and Felix actually listened for once, "oooohhh" He said after the explanation, before looking at me "Sorry to hear that, glad you're okay bro!" I just smiled at him, thanking him quietly before he spoke again "SO! Who wants to hang out?" We were all fairly bored so agreed, but I spoke up before we started anything "I'm going to my room to change real quick, I'll be back in a few."

I went back to my own room and quickly changed into my blue hoodie with a game shirt and some jeans, slipping on my shoes before grabbing my phone and jogging back to Mark's room just over in the other hallway, knocking on the door to be greeted with cheers and someone yelling at me to come in on the other side of the door. I semi-awkwardly opened the door and was greeted with them all in a group, four of them holding controllers and playing and two other's apparently tag-teaming with the game and quickly switched out while the other two found a partner. Mark, who had just switched out looked over at me as I closed the door behind me and smiling widely. He smiled back at me and spoke, "join us, Jack!" I laugh a bit and run over, standing beside him and behind Wade, who would now tag me in at any time. The others greeted me when the could, being caught up in what was some sort of battling game, two people on teams against the other two. We all then continued to joke and play games and hang out for the rest of the afternoon and into the night. I was smiling almost the entire time, these were my best friends and nothing will ever change that.

A/N: I don't know how many times I will say sorry for not updating but life, memes, and voltron have got me mixed up and I'm tired and forgetting who I am right now. I'm sorry. I'll be back after I reread my entire fanfiction so I don't loose the plot I wanted. Peace out, stay great! - Yes (Honestly I'm just tired and kinda hungry)