♡♡ Two ♡♡

Training today was literally like walking through the fiery pits of hell for Haechan.

Though very grateful to be a part of both NCT 127 and dream, it sucked the life out of him when he had to practice for both units, especially 127. The choreography demanded intensity that his girl group worshiping ass struggled to channel, but managed to do so anyway.

The technique is the watch what literally anyone else does instead of Mark.

Watching Mark's face go into stage mode did things to Haechan, the cocky yet demanding and enticing demeanour makes Haechan weak at his knees.

Haechan accepted within his first month of training at SM that he was A) gayer than a rainbow and B) it's probably Mark's fault.

The ginger hair boy internally groaned when Taeyong announced they'd be going over Chain, the intensity of the choreo and the song itself making Haechan wish he could fit in the garbage disposal shoot in the hallway.

~~~~

After practicing for nearly 6 hours straight, he checks the time. 9 pm.

He sighed as he entered his dorm room, blessed with the sight of his pastel sheets and pyjamas laying out for him already.

He declined the offer of dinner, which caused a series of concerned eyes as he shuffled into the bathroom to shower. He finished up in record time tonight, something Haechan never does.

He changes into his pyjamas and opens up his laptop and logs into Skype and sees that his bestfriend from his hometown is online.

He calls her, and after 10 seconds she answers.

"How's my little idol doing?" Jae's smile instantly fills Haechan with the warmth he'd been missing in his miserable day.

"I'm wiped, I feel like I've never spent time on a soft surface and my bed has basically reinstated itself as my obsession" her chuckle and his comment causes him to do the same in return.

"I've been wondering," Haechan began, feeling the same little nerves bundling in his stomach. "Do you think I'm pretty?"

Jae was a little taken aback by the question, but returned a heart warming smile.

"You're still my little princess Donghyuck and you know that."

Before he could respond, he hears a knock on his door. "One second" he mumbles to Jae before standing up and opening the door. He's met with the sight of Renjun holding a bowl of soup and some tea.

"I'm not going to let you starve gē" he lets himself in and places Haechan's soup on his bedside table. He notices that Haechan's Skype is open and with a girl looking right back at him, a little bit shocked to say the least.

"Hello!" Renjun smiles happily at the girl and waved, causing Haechan to groan. "Renjun plea-" "hey Renjun-ssi" Jae responds back, knowing she's irritating Haechan.

"Please don't make me suffer Jae, he's going to think we're dating"

"Oh no, I would never think that. You're definitely gay."

Haechan's shocked silence was broken by Jae bursting out into laughter.

"This is why he's my favorite one of you! He knows that you're a princess" Haechan's face flushes with embarrassment as Jae and Renjun start talking to each other about how they definitely knew Haechan was gay.

"I don't know if anyone else does, but I always thought he might be. Have you seen him look at Mark Hyung?"

"Only heard him talk about him for hours" Jae joked. "Yah! This isn't expose Haechan hours" he pouts, and Jae smiles at him with adoration.

"You should tell him, Donghyuckie. I think he's your best chance at being as at home as you can. Goodnight princess, night Renjun-ssi."

Jae's face disappears with the snap of a finger, leaving Renjun and Haechan in silence.

"She's my best friend from my hometown" Haechan spoke, breaking the mildly awkward silence between the two boys. "She's amazing, really. She's probably the most accepting, caring and funny person to walk the earth" Haechan's memories of the beauty that radiates around his best friend fills him with warmth, before looking up at Renjun.

"I can tell she means the world to you. She seems amazing" Renjun replies, wrapping his arm around Haechan in a comforting way. Haechan leans into it willingly.

"Why does she call you princess?"

Haechan knew the question was coming, but wasn't sure how to answer straight away.

"You can't tell anyone. It's already hard enough to deal with" he mutters, the anxiety pooling in his stomach drowning his internal comfort.

"I promise, gē. Your secret is safe with me."

Haechan sighs, and speaks.

"I cross dress, Renjunnie. I like wearing skirts and pretty makeup and socks. I like being pretty."