♡♡ Seven ♡♡

So apparently I ranked 5 under #renle what the fu-

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I had to go to my ex boyfriend's birthday party and ended up being really gay with some of the girls there. Whoops.

~~~~

By the time Mark and Haechan had gone completely insane over the span of three weeks, the breakdown Mark is currently having in the pantry of the 127 dorm sort of decided for NCT that this had gone on for too long.

With his body slumped down against the shelf, head buried in his knees and constant stream of tears coming from his eyes, his sobs went unnoticed for about 10 minutes before Chenle had walked into the kitchen and heard him.

He quietly walked over to the door and opened it slowly, to reveal Mark shaking and crying almost feverishly.

"Hey Markie" the Chinese boy whispered, slowly lowering himself onto the floor next his hyung. "What's wrong?"

Chenle knew what was wrong, but he also knew the boy needed to say it himself.

"I nee-ed hi-m" Mark stuttered our through his harsh breathing and tears. "P-please hyuckie."
Chenle's heart severed itself into two at his hyung's words, the boy so distraught that he couldn't even think of his words in Korean.

"I'm going to go get a hyung and we're going to take you to him. We all need him, but you need him right now. This has to end" he says the last part quietly so Mark couldn't understand, before standing up and running to find someone.

He catches sight of Doyoung hyung, who sees Chenle and gives him an odd look when he sees a giant wet patch on his shirt.

"Mark." Was all Chenle needed to say to get Doyoung to help him.

~~~~

Despite Mark's random attempts at escaping their grips, Doyoung and Chenle walked him to Haechan's door, threw it open and put the still crying Mark inside and slammed it shut. They look at each other with concern, but silently agreed that this would be for the better. Hopefully.

~~~~

Mark and Haechan stared at each other.

Haechan saw the usually tanned boy's pale face, intense red eyes and tear streaks.

Mark saw the boy who usually dressed in dark colours sitting on his yellow sheets in a pretty dress, contrasting his pretty tan skin.

The minutes passed by as neither boy moved, taking in the other opposite to them. The one they haven't seen in this state of being, something so foreign to their normal.

"You look pretty" Mark whispered, breaking the silence. Haechan's eyes couldn't leave his, despite everything in his being telling him to.

"You look awful" Haechan whispered back after a moment.

A smile crept onto Mark's face, and one followed suit on Haechan's.

"Why did you hide from me, Channie? Is it because of this?" Mark gestured at Haechan's clothes, and the boy looked down and nodded slightly.

"I couldn't bear the thought of you hating me."

"I can't hate you," Mark stated, "I can't hate you when I need you more than anything in the world. I always need the sun in my sky."

~~~~

Ten opened the door of Haechan's dorm room to see the ginger haired boy tucked into Mark's chest who sat up straight against the headboard, both peacefully sleeping in eachother's touch.

Ten smiled when he felt Johnny's arms wrap around his waist and his head hit the giant's chest softly.

"I never thought the two masters of chaos could bring them together again" Johnny chuckled softly, watching the two boys as their chests rise and fall in sync.

Ten just nodded and giggled when he felt Johnny's head being tucked into the crook of his neck, placing soft kisses down it.

"Let's go have our own fun, to celebrate."

~~~~

Sitting in the recording studio the next morning was 127, and it was probably one of the most enjoyable experiences any of them have ever had in there.

Mark and Haechan's killer combination atmosphere made the hyungs almost wish they could bottle it and aggressively throw it at nctzens, the beauty of the two working in sync made them all wish for something of the same.

Other than Johnny of course, who very much enjoys having Ten. But that's still not exactly a cat that's out of the bag yet.

Haechan's turn to sing included mark very reluctantly letting the boy off his lap and into the recording booth, but the moment his sun stood there, he knew he was about to be embraced with another beauty.

Everyone's voices dropped out the moment the youngest began to sing, the best they had ever heard his voice before. A new passion in his voice came out, putting everybody into a trance, even the producer who usually didn't invest too much emotion into their voices individually.

The love blooming between Mark and Haechan meant some new things were coming for NCT, and they were all ready for it.