♡♡ Nine ♡♡

Half drenched and half naked is the current mood that the Markhyuck couple are promoting.

"We leave you alone for five hours and we come back and you've stripped each other of your innocence? Haechan? I thought you'd at least know better!"

Taeyong sprays them again with the spray bottle.

By now Doyoung had told everyone what was witnessed and other than the dreamies and Lucas who'd been suffering silently for a while now, the hyungs all freaked out in some way.

Ten and Yuta's celebration for the couple "getting the stick out of their ass of a relationship" was not appreciated by lovers who pulled them away from each other and locked them in their rooms.

Taeil was just sad because he hasn't gotten laid in way too long and just assumes that Doyoung doesn't want to smash.

Renjun, still dressed the way he was before, walked into the 127 dorm with no shame at all despite the eyes of his hyungs widening at the hand print under his fishets and very fresh hickeys on his neck.

"If you dob me into Taeyong gē I'll tell him what you've been doing with Luwoo in the U dorms" Renjun spoke out loud to Kun who looked absolutely shook at his little brother's current state as well as his threat, only shaking his head in agreement.

Renjun walked upstairs into Mark's room and dumped a spare change of clothes onto the bed, completely ignoring Taeyong ranting and raving at the couple.

It's only when Taeyong realises what his dongsaeng is wearing

Including the hickeys.

"RENJUN WHO THE HELL-" "wouldn't you like to know?" Renjun sassed.

Haechan and Mark looked at him in horror.

Taeyong shook his spray bottle.

"Who." He dead pans in anger. "Jaemin and Jeno maybe aren't your cute and innocent dongsaengs. Maybe I'm not either" Renjun giggled, before sprinting out of the room.

Taeyong Shuts down and reboots before he realises what exactly Renjun meant, and then he took of yelling after the Chinese boy.

"He's the kind of best friend who'd take a bullet for you as long as you get them bubble tea afterwards" "amen to that."

~~~~

After everybody's sins come out of the closet, a long with everyone also coming out of the closet, dinner was relatively peaceful.

Taeyong looked rather at peace due to Jeno, Renjun, Mark, Jaemin and Haechan asking Ten to cover up their hickeys for them with makeup. Well actually, Jaemin's were covered in stickers because the foundation his colour ran out and they had to improvise.

Gold stickers on purple hickeys is the aesthetic you didn't ask for but received regardless.

"So," Jungwoo began. "Did you finally ask out Haechan?"

The table went quiet, and Renjun sighed internally because he is NOT ready for shit to go down again.

"Nope" Haechan said in English, side eyeing Mark quickly before cutting off another piece of meat.

"Haechannie, Sunshine, princess. You are one of the greatest things I've ever seen in my life, someone who is not only pretty, but your energy and life rivals the warmth and light of the sun and every other Star in the sky.

Whether you're mocking me, singing while you brush your teeth, dancing to every song you see on music bank, you make me undeniably happy at all times and make the road ahead bloom with flowers and daylight.

Will you be mine?"

The words that poured out of Mark's soul through his mouth hit everyone in the room, sniffling from the members who been brought to tears by Mark's confession.

Haechan's tears started to pour as well, but he was still the most beautiful thing in mark's life. The pretty pink dress, his ginger hair, his eyelids painted lightly with a golden shimmer, his everything. His face, his cute hands, small frame.

"How can I say no to that?" Haechan smiles and pulls mark into a hug, foreheads pressed together. Tears started to stream down Mark's cheeks too, as he gently pressed his lips against his ginger haired beauty's.

"You'll always be the prettiest boy in my eyes. I love you, Lee Donghyuck. My princess."

~ fin ♡