♡♡ Eight ♡♡

It became a casual thing, Haechan strolling around in skirts and other girl's clothing as well as Renjun on special occasions.

Today was a little different for Mark and Haechan, who after a month still haven't done any type of confession to each other. Haechan will curl up in his lap, Mark will call him princess and they'll be cute and that's it.

Haechan knew he needed to take some sort of action to get this moving along, and his outfit of choice today helped him do just that.

The outfit was Renjun's doing

The Chinese boy had sat with Haechan infront of his closet and dug through it until he found the clothes he knew Haechan would never wear infront of his hyungs.

"This," Renjun threw the crop top and him and shuffled around a little more, "This too," he threw the incredibly short shorts at him and grabbed a pair of fishnets. "These under the shorts."

Haechan gulped.

"Hey, sunshine, remember: the eldest hyung home is Lucas. Everyone else is out shooting. You'll be fine!" Renjun cheered up his friend.

"You can pick something for me too if you want me to do this with you."

Haechan put together an outfit for Renjun, and the quest was on

~~~~

When Mark and Jeno walked into the kitchen that morning, both nearly went into cardiac arrest.

Standing in the kitchen cooking was Haechan with his entire figure on display, tiny waist and thick thighs hypnotising Mark with every movement.

Jeno nearly drooled at the sight of Renjun, who hadn't cross dressed outside of Haechan's room since the unintentional makeout session with him and Jaemin.

It took Haechan a moment to realise that the boys had walked in, but snapped out of his cooking trance when he heard Renjun speak.

"Hey Mark, hey babe" he said sweetly making Jeno cough. He'd never been called babe by Renjun before.