♡♡ Five ♡♡

Mark seeing Haechan in his pjs has got to be one of those thing in life that make a straight man go "holy fuck Lee Donghyuck."

The entire length of his thick, tan thighs were on display, the shorts only just being visible under the large sweatshirt the boy wore.

Haechan's anxiety was jumping out the window and flying to wherever Si Cheng's lines were located at this moment, knowing that it's going to be very hard to hide this secret when Mark is very clearly eyeing him up in down in shock at his choice of pjs.

"They're comfy" he whispered very shyly , pulling his blanket over himself to hide in shame. "T-they're cute" Mark stutters, standing  at the edge of haechan's bed quietly. "They suit you."

The door slams open and scares the two boys, Haechan screaming and Mark yelling at the sudden slam. "PRINCESS- oh hi there stranger"

Renjun stared awkwardly at Mark, then back to Haechan. "Did I interrupt a gay moment? Fuck, I messed-" "you didn't interrupt anything!" Haechan quickly defends himself and the Canadian boy who was as good as having a stroke.

"Ok then, well this is weird" Renjun states, earning a glare from the other two boys.

The Chinese boy's eyes widen when he realises Donghyuck is wearing his pjs.

"You told Mark? Already? Gosh, I wouldn't have needed to hide these then" Renjun sighed dramatically, chucking Haechan's pink nightgown at him.

"Renjunnie" Haechan whispers quietly.

"I haven't told him anything."