♡♡ Six ♡♡

Haechan hasn't spoken to Mark since Monday, or anyone other than Renjun and Johnny for that matter.

His silence genuinely worried not only Mark, but the rest of NCT as well. The usually cheeky and loud boy is completely silent, very quietly whispering his manners when he needed to but otherwise he made no other efforts to communicate.

The strain the boy's silence had on the dreamies dorm was unbearable to say the least, zero noise was made in effort to somehow coax Haechan out of his room, but no difference was made.

Renjun and Johnny we're constantly bombarded with questions from other members about the ginger haired boy, but neither would give anything to them, simply saying "it's not my place to tell. Give him time and he'll be ok."

That lead to the argument currently going down in the foyer of the U dorms.

"You can't keep hiding him away, Johnny! If he's struggling, there are 17 of us willing to give him the world!" Ten yelled at Johnny in English, knowing that his Korean wasn't really good enough to get his point across to the giant infront of him.

"Ten, we are doing what he asked of us. This is really personal and you aren't respecting that. He needs time. Let him be, please" Johnny spoke back, trying to keep his cool.

The only time Ten really lost it is when he was protecting his dongsaengs, growing close with them over time has made him their unofficial dad.

"Please, at least tell me what kind of hurt he's going through. Physical? Emotional? Is it sad? Something" ten begged, making Johnny's heart hurt. Ten's usually tough and emotionally strong persona melted away in front of his eyes, worry and anxiety for his dongsaeng filling up the space in the foyer.

They stood in silence for a few seconds, before Johnny spoke.

"He's scared" Johnny sighs, "he has a secret that only Renjun, Jae, his family and I know. Mark saw a glimpse of what he's hiding and it's struck the fear of god into him that if he or anyone else finds out, he's as good at gone."

A single tear started off the stream that rushed from Johnny's eyes, making Ten wrap his arms around his boyfriend's waist and resting his head on the taller's chest.

"You can help him, Johnny, but you can't carry the weight of the world on your shoulders. You need to be able to deal with your own obstacles before you attempt someone else's."

Ten went on his tip toes and gently turned his boyfriend's chin towards him and pressed his lips against Johnny's, bringing the American boy back to life after all of the events of the week.

A very awkward clap sounded out from Yuta, who was standing in the entrance, watching the dramatic fight that ended with a kiss from the couple.

"Good show?"

~~~~

Johnny made a decision that he knew would pay off.

He quietly brought Ten to Haechan's door, and made the Thai boy stand behind him. Out of everybody in NCT, He knows that Ten will react the best to the crossdressing boy.

"It's Johnny" he quickly said, and a second later, the door is opened by Haechan. Johnny quickly yanks Ten inside with him and shuts the door quickly before Haechan could react.

The boy met eyes with Ten, and without words, they crashed into a bear hug and sobbed into each other's shoulders.

Watching Ten and Haechan cry on their own was a rare sight already, but the two crying together, on Haechan's floor while the boy is wear wearing a white pleated skirt with a purple long sleeve tucked into it could the rarest sight in human history.

~~~~

The two flaming homosexuals were left by Johnny and renjun, who was sitting in the corner of Haechan's bedroom folding his shirts when the dramatic entry of Ten and Johnny happened.

He had shamelessly strut out of Haechan's room, still wearing the outfit the ginger haired boy had put on him.

"Junnie, you do realise you're wearing a skirt right? And nobody knows you wear them, including yourself up until last week" Johnny informed him, just in case the Chinese boy had missed the obvious

"Junnie, you do realise you're wearing a skirt right? And nobody knows you wear them, including yourself up until last week" Johnny informed him, just in case the Chinese boy had missed the obvious. "I'm aware. I'm going to go to my room, I'll see you later."

Renjun opened the door to his shared room with Jaemin, hoping that he wouldn't be in there, but much to his disappointment, shock and horror, not only was it Jaemin, but Jeno as well.

Renjun froze, unable to move.

The two boys were wrapped around each other, cuddling cutely on Jaemin's bed, whispering to each other. Jeno realised someone had entered and quickly sat up, the shot back in surprise to see a mortified Renjun wearing a very short skirt and knee high socks.

"Jeno, what's wrong- oh wow" Jaemin's jaw hit the floor when his eyes landed where Jeno's were locked.

"I-I-" Renjun managed to stutter out, lost for words. Sure, he wouldn't have cared if it had been literally anybody else to have ran into him wearing a short plaid skirt, but the two boys he was harbouring feelings for were currently cuddling on his roommates bed, staring at him in shock.

His cheekss flushed bright red, and Jaemin was the first to move. Slowly he stood up, and walked over towards Renjun.

"Junnie, he said quietly, looking the boy up and down as he reached him.

"You look beautiful, angel" Jaemin was cut off by Jeno who appeared at his side, smiling at Renjun. Jaemin smiled too, and kissed Jeno's cheek. "You always get to it before me! Aish!"

Renjun was really fucking lost. But also really panicked because the two boys he likes are standing in front of him, kissing each other but also calling him beautiful.

What a day.

He felt two strong arms wrap around him, and his lips softly connect with someone else's. They pull away and the tingle on his lips was left by Jaemin who was smiling at him, blinding him with his beauty.

"My turn!" And renjun was once again pulled, but this time into Jeno's chest (who put his hands very low down, making Renjun yelp when he felt hands attacked down his back and onto the warmth of his small thighs at the bottom of his skirt.

His lips pressed against Jeno's and the same tingles he'd felt with Jaemin buzzed through him.

If this was a two birds one stone situation, it would have to be switched to one bird and two stones agressively pelting affection at the small Chinese boy.

Yuta is still in the hallway, lost, confused and trying to figure out why he feels hot around Si Cheng and why Ten and Johnny were just kissing and arguing in the foyer.

Kun needs some ventilation in the basement.