♡♡ Three ♡♡

Renjun couldn't say he was surprised really, being so observant of his teammates.

"It's ok Haechannie. I'll keep it a secret as long as you show me how pretty you are. I'm sure you look amazing in a skirt, princess."

Of course, Haechan knew Renjun wasn't hitting on him. When Renjun walked into SM entertainment, Haechan knew he'd be good friends with the shy yet headstrong Chinese boy.

The ginger haired boy blushed. "Thank you gē" he giggles softly. "Alright, now you need to eat Channie. I'll come back in ten minutes and we can play dress up!"

~~~~

Haechan braced himself to open the door for Renjun. He opened a crack in the door, not enough for Renjun to see him and spoke.

"Junnie, I'm scared" Haechan whispered, looking down at himself. "I know, princess. It's ok to be a little bit nervous but I'm about to be putting something on too. I know you'll look gorgeous."

Haechan hesitantly opened the door for Renjun, and looked down at the ground.

Renjun's eyes lit up when he saw the gorgeous boy infront of him wearing a very baggy sweatshirt that ended about 2 inches below his butt, white fishnets and tight pink thigh high socks that were snug against his soft tan thighs.

"God princess, if Mark saw you in this he'd flip

"God princess, if Mark saw you in this he'd flip. You look so pretty!" Renjun hugged Haechan after shutting the door behind the boy. "Junnie's turn!" Haechan squealed excitedly, pointing at an all black outfit on his bed.

"Junnie is going to wear the same as Haechannie?" Renjun asked, gulping. He knew he got himself into an interesting scenario when he realised something.

Haechan isn't wearing pants. His pink lace underwear could be seen through his white fishnets, and a similar pair of black lace underwear was in the pile Haechan had directed him towards.

Fuck it.

Who's going to stop him?

Renjun decided to get it over and done with, and started to strip. He put the sweatshirt on before taking off his pants and underwear while Haechan turned around his privacy. He quickly put in the outfit.

"It's ready..."

Haechan gasped dramatically at the sight of his shy best friend

"So pretty! Your legs are so nice" Renjun blushed as Haechan admired his very smooth, thin legs adorned with fishnets and thigh highs.

"Not as pretty as my beautiful best friend but honestly" Renjun looks down at his outfit, "I don't think I mind it at all. 

Now, Haechan has someone to be himself with. 

~~~~

After Renjun had gone back to his room, Haechan found himself alone again, everyone in the Dream dorm being asleep as well as Jae. He sighed as we looked up at his ceiling covered in glow in the dark stickers himself and Jeno had put up to keep Haechan from being afraid of the dark when they first met and started training together. 

Haechan reminisced on his past trainee days and how far he'd come, where he is currently and how far he'll go. 

The one thing he couldn't get past was watching his and Mark's relationship. 

Haechan is so aware his crush on Mark is more than just a crush, his real need and want for the elder to be around him, hold him, smile for him and give him the love he wants and needs is overwhelming and often finds himself dreaming about being in Mark's presence at all times. 

It hurts keeping his secret from Mark, but he knew it was for the better. He knows that Mark wouldn't necessarily hate him, but may feel awkward around a boy he spent so much time with who suddenly started wearing girl's clothes and doing his makeup when alone in his room or in his hometown at Jae's or his own family's place. 

Haechan couldn't stand having Mark avoid him, so he keeps consistency with the same personality that's hauled him through the obstacles of working for the professional basement storing company. His evil and sassy charm won over fans across the world, but his inability to show how soft and kind he really is to even his hyungs just couldn't be. 

Until another knock was heard on the door, and instead this time it wasn't Renjun.

"Haechan-ah! I'm coming in, dressed or naked!"