Chapter 7- I Knew It

#Kai pov#

What the fuck? Why is he here? And now I am going to witness lovers show in my office!! If you are thinking why the hell I am so pissed off then it is because...

"Jack!!!" Shean half yelled after seeing this jackass. Hey! At least let me complete my thinking process and then yell. And why yell? Nobody yell in my office unless and until there name is Kai Williams. Yes, that's me.

"Shean!!" Shouted this jackass whose name is jack pushing my security guard aside while running toward us where Shean and I was standing.*pause the moment, if you are wondering how come I hate this guy then he is the same guy from that night when I stalked Shean and he saved him.* He came running toward us,mostly Shean ,and hug him? What?

" Shean! oh thank goodness I found you. Are you alright? Did they hurt you?" He said checking him up and down trying to spot any injury on him.

"I am fine. But why are you here? How do you get here?"Shean asked him curiously.

"Because of last night I wanted to pick you myself so I went to hospital but when I reached, I saw two men's forcing you into the car but before I could reach you they drive you away and so then I followed them here. Thank god you are fine."he explained and hug him again.

"Don't worry now, I am fine." Shean told him breaking the hug. But they are still holding each other completely ignoring me. Have they forgotten they are in my office? I cleared my throat loudly to gain there attention and there head snapped in my direction.

"If you are done then you can leave."I said rudely. Jack guy walked up to me and said, "I know who you are but that doesn't mean I will go easy on you if you harm Shean." He said without any fear. Shean said while trying to drag him away "jack please, let's go home. I will cook dinner for you." What, now he is even going to cook for this bastard. They are not denying it are they? Fine then I will make sure to take care of it. I look jack dead in eyes and said in low dangerous tone," we will see what you can do later." Then I turned towards Shean and said leaning down to his ears "Don't tell anyone about our deal and what we have talked about. Am I clear?" I lean back. God he smelled amazing?He gulped and nodded his head yes. I take one last look towards jack and then at Shean and then turned away walking towards my office without saying any thing else. Can I became rude? There is no need to become cause I am already rude.

I went to my office and slam my fist on table. Jeez, why am I so angry now? What the hell is happening to me? Whatever it is Shean will have to pay for it and I will make sure of it. I know he would say yes cause it is for his dad.
______________________________________

#shean pov#

God knows how I managed to drag jack out of there. I know he is little protective of me but he really love me a lot. He cared about me so much that's why he behave reckless if something happened to me.

All the way back jack keep cursing Mr Williams. I made dinner for both of us. "So you are going to tell me why did this all happen?" Jack suddenly asked while eating. I stopped in moment for a while. Chewed up my food already in my mouth and said "because he wanted to talk to me." I answered honestly. I can't lie to him. He knows me well enough. He will see right through me the moment lies left my mouth and not to mention I am really a very bad liar.

Jack stopped eating and raised his eyebrow curiously " talk?" He asked. I nodded." What talk?" He asked looking straight in my eyes. I lowered my head and whispered in low voice," I can't tell you about it." But when it come to such matter he has the ears of dog so he heard it and asked getting annoyed " why can't you tell me? Is he blackmailing you? I swear" " don't swear" I said cutting him. he looked at me and I continued," He is not blackmailing me or anything. Its just that I can't tell you about it now. Please trust me I will tell you if anything is wrong." I told him. He went silent for while and then said, " OK if you say so. I trust you. But if you have any problems then remember I am always here for you. I will wait till you tell me." He smiled at me. I am glad that he understood it and didn't force me. That's the reason he is my best friend. Rest of dinner went normally by me telling him he eat like pig and him completely ignoring me and eating like a pig.

Next day I went for my part time work in cafe but I was distracted all time. In afternoon I decided to visit dad  so I went to hospital. When dad saw me he was happy and we had lunch together. We talked a lot and laugh a lot. But even when he laughed and pretended to be strong I know he is weak now. I left hospital in evening. While walking home I stopped at the park to watch setting sun. As I watch sunset I remember what Mr Williams said to me. What concern me is that a handsome man like him asking me to marry him when he could get any beautiful women with his status and looks.

But then he said he will help dad. He said dad would be better. Only if I marry him. Now I think of it then how long has it been since dad was hospitalized in that hospital, I guess maybe more than one month. His health is decreasing day by day. Medicine are not enough. Doctor had said that surgery is risky but only treatment. Even if I sell everything we still could not afford it. Dad is trying his best. I always wanted to do something for him but I can't do a thing before. I didn't had any options then. But now if I marry him then....but marriage is a pure bond. It should not be used like a businesses deal. What shall I do? But I think I know what to do.

After fifteen minutes I am standing in this office. I took deep breath then let it out and said, " I accept your deal Mr Williams. I will marry you." He looked at me then he smirked saying, " I knew it."

Yes cause if its for dad then I ready for everything and anything.

______________________________________

Sorry love, I was so busy in other things I was not able to update it soon but trust me I really wanted to.

So,here goes your chapter 7. I'll try to update next chapter today. Key word is try. so till then enjoy and do this,

#vote#

#comment#

I love you guys too!!!