Chapter 15- Lies

I am SORRY. I know I am bad, I have not updated for long even after I promised. My life is going fucking nuts so I was not in really good mood and I didn't want it to effect the only good thing occurring in my life. You guys know that I love you right? Therefore this chapter is gonna be a real long to make it up for you all. Please enjoy.

#Shean pov#

My jaws were screaming in pain. Why? Because I have been smiling at every person who came to congratulate us for our engagement from god know how long.

"Yes"

As soon as those letters escaped my mouth whole room was filled with the noise of aww and congratulations and clapping. Some were giving us satisfied look and some were simply nodding in approval. But I was totally mess of emotions at that moment to notice what an evil manipulator I am getting married to. 

He easily make them forget the fact about false coming out over the cutest or romantic proposal they have ever seen. It was like they were not given the chance to judge him for his sexuality caused he make them busy in situation where they were waiting for my response. His begin a gay was less important than seeing him on one knee. Women's in the room were not sending me a disgusted look but a jealous one. Now when I was thinking about I was totally shocked to see such drastic change in peoples response. If this party would not have turned into our surprise engagement one then I am sure they would have been busy disgusting at us rather than congratulating us on our engagement.
If not but I think I should be scared of his evilly genius brain. Yet again he is not the fucking owner of Williams cooperation for nothing. 

My father told us that he would be leaving soon. He hugged me and then suddenly pulled kai in that hug too. He was little shocked at the gesture but he soon hugged him back. My father leave but not before saying,

"Take good care of him."

"I will. I will always protect him." Kai replied looking at me. I was amazed at his words. Actually I was amazed at whole propose thing and bit of shocked too. You really have to if the same person who had kidnapped you before get on his knees for same reason. However I know very well that this all is nothing but act for him. I don't know the reason but I am sure its not love and I really proved to be talented to piss him off without doing a single damn thing!!

After dad left Kai and father was dragged along by few peoples. I got bored after few minutes because they were talking some business thing which flew straight above my head. I took my leave soon and went straight to the bar I spotted in corner. I needed a drink, my mind was mess. Lot of emotions, lot of people and lot of acting was giving me headache.

I asked for the least strong drink though. I am not good with drinking. He handed me a glass of colorless, odourless liquid. I took a sip from glass. I raised my eyebrow at bartender and gave him a look which said are you fucking kidding me? But he didn't even flinch. He was a young boy maybe around my age with brown curls and grey color eyes. He didn't look like a idiot.

"Its water!" I growled at him. He still didn't show any change of expressions and instead said,"its least strong."
He must be kidding me! This bastard gave me water!! For Pete's sake its water! I asked him drink! I glared at him and he only gave me not interested look.

"Then give me something more strong" I hissed at him.

"You are not allowed to it." He said in a clam tone. At his words I frowned and raised my eyebrow once again.
"Excuse me, but I am 21 and legal to drink" I said frustrated.

"I am told not to serve children and you."he said Simply.

"Who told you?" I asked. When he didn't reply I asked putting more pressure, "Who?" He looked at me for and to which I glared back. When he realized that I am not gonna back away he gave up and said, "Three peoples told me so." Three! I stayed silent to let him continue. "Your dad Mr Fleming with him Mr Williams and then Mr Williams."