Chapter 12- Ring Shoping

Hey guys I messed up in writing proof to prof in previous chapter, my apologies for that. Please enjoy!!

#Shean pov#

Engagement proof!! What is it? I wonder if there really something like this. What kind of thing could it be? Is it some kind of certificate or something like it? If so then why haven't I heard about it before? Or is it only me who don't know about it?

All this questions lingered my mind as I kept looking outside the car window. Right now me and Kai are going who-knows-where. And I didn't dare to ask after what happen yesterday. He practically yelled at me and I felt like a wife harshen by her husband!! Why is this man so dominating? And I gave him my first kiss!! He even didn't say anything about it and behaved like nothing happen.

After what happened that day I can't even keep a proper eye contact with him. Whenever I saw his face and then those lips of his the kiss is replayed in my mind and afterwards I start to blush. My mind stop thinking and eventually i look down when I see him looking at me.

The car stopped suddenly bringing me out of my daze. I looked outside and saw a jewellers building. I turned my head to look at him and asked with a frown on my face "Why are we here? Weren't we going to buy some kind of engagement proof?" He stopped in his action and gave me the are-you-serious face. It take me moment to process everything but then it hit me.

"We are on ring shopping?" I asked puzzled turning back to look at him. But he was not there and then my door opened. Correct me if I am wrong but did this man just opened the door for me? He must have seen my shocked expression because then he said "We are in public plus to buy engagement rings. So behave." He told sternly. I only nodded my head and came out of the car. Why must he hate so much? Why is he even marrying me?

An arm circle around my waist making me snapped my head  shocked. I look up, yes because he is taller than me, and saw a smirk on his face. I frowned at him to which he only shrugged and started pulling me with him by waist. This bastard is enjoying it isn't he? Well smile all you want before I make you go bankrupt. We are in jewelry shop right now after all. But I am well aware that he is so fucking rich that he wouldn't mind if I asked him to buy the whole shop. Yes he is that rich.

We went inside the shop like a lovey-dovey couple. A beautiful women maybe in her 30s greeted us and asked us what we were looking for. She was shocked first but she recovered soon put on her smile and start showing us rings. Oh god he holding me right now. Is there any reason to be shocked if we asked to show her rings for our engagement? Well she could if she knows Kai Williams but she looked so clam I don't think she does.

"Mr Williams please follow me to rings collection." She said and started showing us way. Who am I kidding? Everyone knows Kai Williams. 

Kai left the choice to select rings totally on me as he was busy on his phone. Why care to come then? Its not like I am complaining, I totally understand that he is busy person. But this way he is not able to do either of work properly. I sighed and kept looking for rings. If I am getting married and I have the choice to select rings then least I should choose something that I really like shouldn't I?

After one hour of going through numberless opinion I still can't make a choice. And the price tags are really not helping me. Why does a small circular structure has to be so costly?
Mrs Mary, as per her name tag, was showing me next option and waiting patiently for me to choose something. I really appreciate her patience. I grew bored so I got up from my seat and start to walk around. I stopped when my eyes landed on it.

Beautiful. This was what I thought when my eyes landed on those rings. But once I landed my eyes on the number of zeros I turned only to see Kai already looking at me with smirk. I frowned my eyebrows at him. He got up from his seat and started walking towards me. Once he reached he placed both of his hands on my waist pulled me towards him leaning to my ears. I didn't protest because of shock. His nearness make my breath hitch and his touch send some weird feelings in my stomach. But why so touchy all of sudden? Of course we are public.

He said in husky voice "Do you like them Darling?" I stared at him with frown. My brain is already not working because of his hands on my waist and now his questions. And whats with this nick names? He don't have to do that?He didn't mind though about my reaction and said to Mrs Mary pointing somewhere on shelves " Could you show that pair?" I followed his gaze to where he was pointing and my eyes grew wide. Those were the same rings I was observing while ago. How did he know? Does that mean he was watching me?

"This one sir?" Mrs Mary asked pointing to those pair of rings. Kai nodded and pulled me with him toward her. Mrs Mary pulled out the rings and placed them in front of up and said smiling"This are the very unique pairing sir. You can see this twin rings are familiar yet unfamiliar also. They have common things arranged different." she pointed to one ring and said "This one is beautifully craved design in middle with the diamonds aligned on either sides." she pointed to other one and continued "And this one has the similar design but not craved. The design itself has the diamonds embedded. These rings are therefore very unique match." she complete smiling. (Don't worry. Just scroll down and see the picture ^~^)

This rings were really unique and beautiful as she mentioned them. I couldn't  off them. I wonder how the person get the idea to pair them together. I think this one deserves those zeros in prize tag.

"We are taking them." Kai announced. I snapped my head towards him. Is he kidding me? But he completely ignored me and said to Mrs Mary giving his card to her "Make it quick." She nodded and left. I spoke as soon as she was left "Are you crazy? Have you counted the zeros? I know you can afford but for a simple agreement like ours you don't have to do so much and-"

"First,It is agreement only for us. For other it is love marriage. And second, if I am going to wear it then it should be something suitable. So stop saying unnecessary things because we are buying it. I don't have more time to waste here." He said cutting me off. he was suddenly pissed. What is so sudden mood change? He was behaving so sweet moment ago.

Mrs Marry arrived back soon after. I closed my mouth shut. Why do I always piss him off? Somehow sadness circle around my heart at his words. His words hurt me more than I thought they would. I didn't meant to angry him. I kept silence after that without saying anything. Whenever I opened my mouth with him I always piss him off. Why do he have to hate me so much? Then again why is he marrying me if he hates me so much? Would I ever be able to change his opinion towards me?

______________________________________
Rings

Here goes our chapter 12. Tell me in comments how you feel about this chapter. I will update soon till then,

#like#

#vote#

#comment#

I love you guys too!!!