Chapter 21- I Will Not.

Was I soon enough?? Enjoy!! This one is quiet long!

#jack pov#

When we first met each other we are all strangers to each other before it, right? Its little bit of strange thing. And as some time went up those people who once were stranger become someone so important to us. It all make me wonder that what would life have been if we never met each other? Better? Worse? Something no one knows and maybe something which can never find an answer.

Even when we first met we were stranger to each others existence but it never felt that way. We soon become friends. The pace of our relationship was so fast that soon we were best friends. But still it didn't stop there. And it scared both of us. After all it feels really weird and guilt full when you fall for your best friend,  it felt really strange and for sometime we both tried to run away from those feeling, but we couldn't. Couldn't because we realized that if we too run away from those feelings then there will be no one who would accept them. Those feelings even when weird and strange, but still so beautiful and pure, would be counted as waste. And ultimately we can't run away so we accepted it and then world became a better place. Our love was beautiful. We promised our forever towards each other. And everything was a bliss until one day we were separated.

Death separated us. And I wondered whether our forever was lost? But then no. She did love me until her forever right? What is forever again? Isn't it our life span in one manner? Our forever will last until we last right? Then she did kept her promise right? How could I let it go waste? How could I move on? How could I forget about her? When she was light in my darkness.

My mother left me and my dad at my age of  two, fed up with my fathers abuse. I never blame her for that. My father was not a very great father so it never bothered me when he died at my age of fifteen. Rather than sadness it was more like relief. But when Jennie left I was lost. I couldn't keep up with life anymore but one question...

Would Jennie really be happy if you did this to yourself?

No. She would never. She taught me to love life. She inspired me to love myself. She taught me to be happy in worse and that it is always possible to do so. So even when she is gone now, I could still be happy. Whenever I think that there was a possibility that we could have never met I fell blessed to have given that chance. And that make me happy. Even if for a short time I was able to fall in love with an angel and was able to make such beautiful memories to remember. I will always love her for rest of my life. I will not let all those things go waste. I will not let her forever to go waste.
I will not just put an end to all those feelings, memories and love of our.
I will not.

Even after the three years I was never able to forget Jennie. Neither I could not I wanted to. Nobody made my heart beat wild like she did. Or so was it until...

*flashback*

"He may be coming at the silver star bar at around 9 PM. If he showed up he wouldn't let information so easily. I trust you know what to do." I did knew and therefore I disguise myself as a woman. It was not particularly difficult since I work as a detective agent, we often do this. And with my body type it wasn't too difficult, not that I am proud of it.

I sat in a little dark corner so not to attract unwanted attention but still I realized few stares on me. Well as long as it wouldn't create trouble for me I will be the eye candy for those eyesores. Time keep passing by but that person didn't show up and as I was thinking about leaving when suddenly a man sat down beside me. Oh god, not now!!

"Hey beautiful, have a drink with me."

"Why would I drink with you? Excuse me but I have to go."