Character Introduction

Quote: "There will always be an enemy waiting for me in the darkness and there will come a time when I can't escape from death."

Name: Izumi Takashi

Name: Izumi Takashi

Age: 16 (Physically)

Species: Half cat demon and half human

Familiar: Koga, a lighting sabretooth demon

Hair colour: Dark Brown Hair

Eye colour: Sky blue eyes (Golden eyes for her demon side)

Occupation: Musician/ Street performer

Personality: Izumi is kind and caring towards her friends but, she can sometimes be overprotective of Aoi since she's the only person in the hidden realm that she can get along with and trust. Izumi has some trust issues sometimes probably because of what happened to her family and her big brother and sister.
Izumi can also get angry easily if someone or something makes her angry which causes her demon side to appear probably because of her the trauma she went through on the night her family was murdered.

Likes: Sweets, Aoi's cooking, Ginji, Odanna being kind towards her, her best friend Koga, her family (Deceased), singing, playing her guitar

Dislikes: The people who killed her family, being bossed about, Ranmaru, Akatsuki being an idiot, Byakuya being cold towards her

Relatives: Sakura Takashi (Mother, deceased), Juro Takashi (Father, dead or alive), Ichigo Takashi (Big sister, Deceased) and Loki (Big brother, deceased)

History/Description: Izumi was born and raised in the human world. Her Mother was human and her father is a demon, Izumi's brother and sister were also half-demons. The Takashi family lived in the apparent realm/Human world peacefully without attacking humans (Probably because the Takashi siblings are half human side.)

However, all of that changed in one single night. Izumi was coming home from band practice until she heard her Mother screaming. Izumi knew immediately something was wrong but, by the time she got into the house it was too late, her Mother and her older siblings were murdered by the demon slayers, who hunt and kill any demons who are a threat to either the apparent realm or the Hidden Realm.

Izumi managed to escape from the murder scene along with her friend Koga, a lighting winged Sabretooth, to find her Father, Juro who might still be alive after the murder of her family. Izumi managed to get into the Hidden Realm, however, the demon slayers were still searching high and low for her and that meant Izumi had to go into hiding and this is where her story begins...