Finally Found You

IZUMI'S POV

A few days passed and finally, Moonflower is up and running thanks to Habbakobu's help since he wrote about Moonflower in the papers. Aoi also told me that she encountered a Zashiki-warashi and she gave her ball to Aoi as thanks for giving her some food. After Moonflower's success, Byakuya was impressed with the results and now he's received word that a royal couple wants us to cook for Nuinoin and his wife on their anniversary.

I was helping Aoi carrying some of the ingredients from the place where she and Odanna had some hot spring eggs together.

"I'm actually surprised that a royal couple wanted us to cook for their anniversary."

"I know but, I hope it's something that can become good memories for them and the future as well..."

"I guess that's true."

I then remembered Mom and Dad's anniversary as well and I started to giggle a little.

"What are you smiling about?"

"I just remembered, when it was Otu-san and Okaa-san's anniversary, my siblings and I would do something for them, Ichigo would cook for them, Loki would get his hands on some vouchers and other gifts he can find and I would sing for them as well, you could say it was a tradition for their anniversary."

"Really?"

I looked away sadly and I then said to Aoi.

"But, those days are long gone now, I won't be able to do stuff like that again."

Aoi looked at me shocked and I then smiled at her.

"But, now's not the time to think about the past, it's time to focus on the future, especially since Moonflower is running smoothly as well."

Aoi nodded her head and she then asked me.

"Izumi, you've been coming to Hidden realm for a while, do you know anything about Ritsuko-san and Nuinoin-san?"

"Gomen, I wish can tell you but, I've never met the couple in person only Otu-san has met them, I was still young at the time when he met them."

"Oh, I see."

"Gomen, I wish I could've helped more if I knew where that crazy old man of mine is, he would have told you about the couple."

"I wonder if we should ask Byakuya-san."

"I'm not sure that's a good idea, you know what he'll do if we asked him.

We pictured Byakuya glaring at us angrily and snapping his fan in the process.

"That's a scary thought."

I mumbled and then Aoi said to me.

"But, we've got to try and ask him."

Just then, we heard kittens meowing in the woods.

"Kittens?"

"Sounds like it, let's go and check it out."

I said to Aoi and then we found the source of the meowing. It was tube kittens who were flying through the gaps in the bamboo trees and they meowing happily. Aoi and I smiled at this and she then spoke up.

"C-Cat ayakashi! how cute!"

A tube kitten flew around me and I giggled a little until we heard a familiar voice talking to the tube kittens.

"Tehehe... Now, now. Hey, stop it."

"Byakuya-tama!"

Aoi and I were shocked when we saw Byakuya with the tube kittens.