A Sudden Attack At Tenjin-ya

3RD PERSON POV

A while had passed since Izumi and Aoi started living and working in the Hidden Realm. So far, the demon slayers haven't made a move to capture or kill Izumi yet properly because they've either given up or they went to search for me elsewhere. Aoi and Izumi have been busy bees to get the shop up and running which is now called 'Moonflower' thanks to Matsuba's help with the name of the shop. They also have come up with a lot of ideas for the menu and they've agreed on which ones to use as well. Ginji looked at the sign and he said to Aoi.

"The eatery opens at dusk, so Moonflower, huh? that's a great name."

"Yeah, I have to thank Matsuba-sama."

Aoi looked at the sign and she said to Akatsuki who was setting it up.

"Akatsuki! move it a little to the right!"

Akatsuki frowned a little when Aoi bossed him just now. Izumi walked towards the shop, wearing her new kimono (See above), and she smiled at it.

"Everyone is hard at work."

Aoi looked at Izumi and she frowned a little.

"Where have you been Izumi-chan? you were supposed to be helping us!"

"Gomen, I went to town to do a little street performance and I lost track of time but I'm here now, so..."

"Just get into the kitchen and help me with the snacks for everyone."

"Yes, Ma'am."

Izumi said sarcastically before she sat down her guitar case and then she got to work on the snacks with Aoi. Once the food was done, Aoi and Izumi served the snacks to everyone. Aoi smiled at the others and she said to them.

"Here you go! thanks for the hard work, everyone!"

As O-Ryo, Kasuga and Ginji ate some of the snacks, O-Ryo looked at the mayonnaise and she mumbled.

"Mayonnaise... it's mellow and rich, what a strange flavour."

Izumi giggled a little as she finished a rice ball. Ginji saw the yellow rice balls and he asked Aoi.

"What are these yellow rice balls?"

"Oh, they're curry-flavoured."

Ginji smiled brightly at this while O-Ryo and Kasuga looked at them surprised and then they smiled at this including Izumi as her tails wagged happily.

Ginji: "What?! curry!"

Kasuga: "I like curry too!"

O-Ryo: "Give me some!"

Izumi: "Curry-flavoured?! let me have one too-Nya!"

As the four of them ate some of the snacks, Akatuski watched them and then his stomach growled a little. He frowned a little and he mumbled.

"Hey, you'd better save me some!"

IZUMI'S POV

I licked my fingers to get rid of the curry sauce like a cat does and I then saw everyone else's smiling faces. I decided to take that opportunity to get my guitar and I then said the others.

"Well here's a little something to keep those happy smiles."

Play Video~