10pm

It was currently 10pm and it was just logan and I in his house. We were watching my favourite movie, Moana. We had watched it 1000x but every time we watch it he stills gets so excited and I don't know why. But that's why I love Logan he's so...perfect.

"Hey are you hungry, I mean we're an hour into this" he said looking down at me on his shoulder. His crystal blue eyes could send you into a coma

"hungry for what exactly?!" I ask with a smirk on my face.

"I don't know" Logan says while grabbing me by my waist and putting me on his lap.

"I think you know exactly what I want" I giggled. I started slowly grinding on Logan and he let out small moans.

"Don't be a tease" he said. I knew exactly what I was doing, I hopped off of Logan and started to run towards the kitchen. He later started catching up to me and with no surprise caught up with me as he was a lot faster then me. He grabbed me by my shoulders turned me around and passionately kissed me. Leaving light trails down my jawline. I jumped onto his torso and he carried me up the stairs into our shared bedroom and placed me gently on the bed not breaking our kiss.
••••••••••
In the morning:
"Good morning princess" I heard from above me. His voice was so sexy when he had just woken up, I could never get over it.

"Good morning logey" I say with my eyes closed and still tired "last night was..."

"sshhh" Logan said interrupting me "i know what your gonna say, so you down for round two" he says softly, with no reply from me, he looks down and sees me half a sleep "gosh your gorgeous. How did I get so lucky"

"I heard that"

"so you ignored me when I asked for round 2?!"

"What? When" I say sarcastically

"I hate you y/n"

"I hate you too" we both laugh and without knowing fall asleep with me safely cuddled up to his chest and his lower chin on the top of my head
•••••••••••••••
That's the end my peeps, sorry :))