Cool Bus

"Wait so your not staying with me" Logan pouted towards his camera

"No logey there's no toilet" his mom Pam replied "so I'm gonna go inside and sleep there"

"Dad will you stay here?" Logan asked his dad

"No" Greg spoke,

"BYE" Logan shouted as his parents left the bus "I guess it's just me and you then y/n"

"Logan I cant believe u actually convinced me to sleep in this horrible bus"

"HEY, it's the cool bus it's not horrible"

"Sorry Guys" I smile towards the camera

"Anyways logang, that's it for tonight I'll see you guys tomorrow when I wake up in this HoRrIBlE" he mocked me "bus"

"Byeeeeeee" I screamed, and with that Logan turned off the camera and set it at the front.

"So what are we actually gonna do?" I asked Logan

"Smash" he said with a deep voice

"Okay" I agreed jokingly

"Really?!"

"No Logan, I'm just kidding. Also it's so cold so I'm just gonna stay in my sleeping bag while do whatever" . As it was cold outside and the bus didn't have any heater it's was really cold, I put on my gloves, slipped on some fluffy socks that I had bought in my duffel bag for this challenge and put on my coat "I cannot believe I'm sleeping with a coat on. This is my first and last time doing this"

"Stop complaining, it's not that bad"

"Do you want me to leave?" I threatened getting up as if I was about to leave, which thinking about it I wanted to actually leave but bc I agreed I couldn't

"No. Stay" he gestured his hand down as to stop me from leaving him and the bus.

We were now "sleeping" separately in our sleeping bags. I'm pretty sure logan was asleep but I definitely was not, the temperature was too cold for me to sleep even tho I really wanted to. I grabbed my phone and the light instantly blinded me and the phone showed 2:33am and the temperature was -0 degrees. I was pretty bored and realised that I wasn't gonna go to sleep so I decided that me being Logan's girlfriend, my inner vlogger should come out.

I stood up from my sleeping bag and went to grab Logan's gorilla tripod that was connected to his camera and started recording

"Goodmorning logang" I whispered quietly bc of Logan sleeping "it's currently" I picked up my phone to double check the time "2:37" I sighed "this asshole Logan invited me to sleep in this bus and he's left we awake by myself. It's a cold guys you don't understand. I literally have no idea what to do so I'm just gonna show you some unseen (Yours and Logan's ship name) videos." That idea just came completely from the top of my head but it was kind of a good idea.

I showed the viewers many videos of Logan and I from Dubai last year and even our most recent holiday to the UK. We both love travelling so much and I'm very lucky to do it all with the love of my life "anyways guys I think that's enough for today" I yawned, thank god i was actually feeling tired "I thi-"

"Y/n?" Logan woke up in confusion and I pointed the camera towards him "what the fuck are you doing"

"I'm vlogging baby, did I wake you?"

"No it's fine I'm just cold. Come lay with me?" He pouted. A face that I couldn't resist

"Sure" I gave in as I was feeling pretty tired too "anyways guys" I began talking to the camera again "that's it for tonight from me, I'll see you guys when I wake up in the morning. PEACE" I set down the camera where it was when I found it and went back to lay with my boyfriend.

"What were you vlogging?" He mumbled half asleep

"You'll see in the morning" I cuddled up close to him embracing the heat he was radiating "goodnight babe" I kissed his chin and to no surprise got no response, as I saw my beautiful blonde haired boyfriend back in sleep.
————————
IM BACK BITCHES❤️sorry for leaving for so long I've been working on ae and shii. My ig pages are @24hrlogan and @cleos.aep if u wanna go check those out. New imagine tmrw ily and thank you for waiting❤️