Logan and I

Logan and I had spent the whole day together. He took me back to where we became official boyfriend and girlfriend, it was one of the best moments of my life to be honest.
"Hey baby do u wanna watch a movie" Logan asked

"Yeh, come on" I replied grabbing Logan's arm and leading him to the living room both of us sitting down, me on logans lap turning on the tv and put on "me before you" mine and Logan's favourite movie to watch together. After an hour logan pauses the movie and went to get a glass of water, he was so handsome words couldn't describe how much I loved this fucking man. I'm so glad to call him mine and mine only. As he was walking back with his glass of water he asked me to get up so he an sit down and go on his lap again. I stood up but this time didn't sit on his lap I sat next to him with the blanket still on both of us. I think Logan thought he did something wrong bc he looked confused, he didn't take much notice of it tho as he was about to un-pause the movie I stopped him. "Logan can we talk" I said grabbing his wrists "sure what's wrong"
"Nothing, I just wanted to tell you something"

"Carry on" Logan said with a confused look on his face"

"Before I start this I just wanna say that im not mad at u or even sad."

He had a sigh of relief

"I just wanted to tell u that I love you so fucking much. We both have  so busy life's and it's rare for us to do this and I love it. I know we don't really talk about this cheesy stuff face to face the most we say is 'I love you' but Logan I really love you  and I'm so happy that your mine. Your so handsome and caring and just everything I could as for. I can't wait for you to be my husband and we have children together..." I carried on for what felt like years just expressing my feeling toward Logan, to be honest with u I just wanted to tell him how I feel "Logan if u can't tell I'm on my period so that's why I'm such en emotional wreck right now. But I love you and I don't want you to ever feel alone or like ur by urself because ur NOT. U have me forever, and if u do ever feel alone and I mean ever just tell me please" tears were flowing down my face and my cheeks were rosey like fresh petals. After I finished my long love speech I realised that I had been babbling on for ages and I must of sounded like a complete IDIOT.

"Baby..." Logan said crying. I have NEVER seen him cry before so my speech must of but just been a bunch of crap "I have never loved someone the way I love you, you make me happy like no one else and u have completed my life. That 'speech' you just gave me is the reason why I love you. You don't just care about urself ur so loving and u care for other people too" me and Logan had a quick kiss and hugged each other for minutes not taking any second for granted.
"So why don't we carryon with this movie ey"

"Sure" I whispered

20 so minutes later both of us falling asleep intertwined. Me in Logans chest while his head on top of mine while out legs in between one another.
•••••••••••••••••••••••
Part 2 of the previous story coming next💛