Lovesick

Lily ran down the hallway, squealing in delight and pushing her fiery curls away every so often.

Remus and Sirius were walking around a corner, hands joined and Sirius telling Remus how much he loved being an Animagi, when Lily bolted around the corner and split through them, already halfway down the corridor and yelling out apologies by the time they had collected themselves.

Just as they were about to join hands again, James turned the corner and smiled distractedly at the boys, stopping to catch his breath and eyes searching frantically around the hall for Lily.

"Hey Pads. Moony. Have you guys seen Lily? She just came around."

Remus was about to answer when Sirius' hand which had grabbed his squeezed.
"No, we haven't. Sorry mate."

James sighed with an amused smile and ran around the boys and bolted down the corridor. The boys waited a few moments before Lily screamed and soon enough James came back down the hallway with his arms around Lily's waist, her feet dangling off the ground due to James' height.

They walked past the boys, Lily smiling stupidly with her head on his collarbone, and James' cheeky grin splitting his face. He kissed Lily's cheek and carried her away while winking at the boys.

"Have fun, lovebirds,"
James laughed and then waggled his eyesbrows down at his girlfriend.
"I know I will."

Lily's mouth dropped open and her porcelain skin turned bright red.
"James Potter!"

James just laughed loudly and ran, still holding a bright red Lily as she yet again screamed out apologies.

"They are so getting married."
Sirius murmured in Remus' ear.

"Oh, definitely."
Remus smiled a spun, wrapping Sirius up in his arms.
"Are we?"

Sirius' answer was instantaneous.
"Of course! We're going to have beautiful little Remus children with long black curls and whiskey coloured eyes, and they're going to have your name because there is no way in hell I'm keeping mine. Oh! We'll live in a muggle town and every Christmas, we'll enchant the decorations to move and all the muggles will be stunned. And our kids will be everyone's favourite and we'll werewolf proof a room for you so you can be safe, and you'll be such a good Dad and you already are a great husband and we aren't even married yet and-"

The moment Sirius said 'you'll be safe-' Remus knew for sure that he was 100% hooked on this boy. So he interrupted his little speech and kissed him gently on the lips.

"You will be a great Dad, Padfoot. Youll be the favourite and I'll be the Mum Dad."

Sirius raised an eyebrow and smiled at his boyfriend.
"Mum Dad? Fair enough. Now come on, I don't wanna miss Frank and Alice's fight."

Sirius began to laugh like a maniac and Remus faked a terrified expression.
"You're a sick, sick man, Black."

Sirius grinned mischievously.
"Love sick, Remmy. And only for you."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Short one with Jily because I love them and their friendship.

I don't include Peter much because he is a dick. End of story. Fuck you, Peter.

Anyway, I hope you liked it but I couldn't care less if you didn't. Constructive criticism would be cool if I ever did post this, but I'm not sure.

Byeeeeee!

~Tyarna