Chapter 1 - Camping trip

Y/n's P.O.V
Me, 1/f/n, and 2/f/n were on a camping trip and decided to go back home. The problem was my dad dropped us off we tried to call him but obviously there wasn't any cell reception.

We were walking in the woods not even close to my house, 1/f/n and 2/f/n were giggling and laughing. They must've been too loud because we heard rustling in the distance. We gotten closer the the figure. It was a man with sharp teeth, pail grey skin, black eyes, he had sharp long pointy finger nails a bit like claws, he had feet like a Velociraptor. He was wearing a ripped and raggedy shirt and torn shorts, I could tell that they were originally pants because it was under the knee. I heard my friends running behind me for their lives as I just stared at the monster. The monster stared back at me. I felt my anxiety fading away.

"W-what's your name?" I asked still a little unsure to feel relaxed around him. He just stared at me, after a bit he was about to speak up until police officers stopped him.

"Put your hands in the air! Now!" One police man pointing his gun at the monster, threatening to shoot. Instead of putting his hands in the air he quickly grabbed me and carried me as he ran off. The police men started shooting and chasing after us.

"W-Wait! Where are we going?" I yelled. He didn't respond and kept running.

A minute or two later we lost the police men and he put me down.

"Dark." The man said.

"What?" I questioned.

"My name is Dark." He said looking back at me. I smiled warmly at him.

"I'm Y/n!" I said cheerfully. I felt my cheeks get a little warm. He looked a little shocked at first but slightly smiled back, it was unnoticeable but it looked like he was.