Chapter 2 - sneaking out

Y/n's P.O.V
I knew I had to go so I looked back at Dark and told him I had to go and that I'll see him tomorrow. He ran off into the woods as I walked to my house.

I walked through the door the meet my mom standing right in front of me.

'Shit'

"Y/n L/n! Where the hell have you been?! I've been waiting for you for the past 3 hours!" My mom yelled.

"I was walking back home from the camp because there wasn't any cell reception to call you or dad." I said simply. My mom sighs.

"Well, when you do get in reception okay?" She said. I nodded.

The next day I looked at my phone. 7:48. I thought I forgot about something I looked at the date. It was Monday.

'SHIT' I quickly got dressed, grabbed my book bag and ran out the door to the bus stop.

(After school because author Chan is lazy)

I was walking to my house and saw police cars parked at the front of my family's house. I opened the door and didn't see anybody. I checked my parents room and they weren't there either. I didn't freak out because I saw my parents talking to the cops outside.

"What's going on?" I asked walking over to them.

"Nothing sweetie, go back inside." Mom said dismissing me to the house.

"No I want to know what's going on." I said. My mom looked at me and sighed.

"Me and your father saw a figure in the backyard and called the cops." Mom explained. I nodded.

"Miss and mister L/n we have found a footprint of the creature for now we can't do anything about it but if you do see the figures face then contact us again and we'll find out what we can." A police officer said. I think I knew who it was but I wasn't sure. I just put it aside for now.

After a while the cops left and we had dinner after. I went upstairs to my room, after when my mom checked up on me I opened my window and jumped out.