Chapter 9 - Unexpected

Y/n's P.O.V
She pointed the gun at Dark, Dark growled. Before she was about to pull the trigger I panicked and spoke out.

"WAIT!" I yelled, making her look at me.

"What could you possibly want right now?!" 2/f/n said wanting me to shut up.

"Don't kill him. He doesn't mean any harm.." I trailed off.

"HOW?!" 1/f/n giving me a look like if I was crazy.

"He'll see you as a threat if you're holding that." I said desperate for 2/f/n not to pull the trigger.

"Oh my god Y/n! He's literally going to kill us if I don't shoot!" She said still pointing the gun at him. Dark growled at her, her hands trembled.

"S-See?! He's threatening us!" She yelled.

"Because you're threatening him!" I yelled back. Dark just walked back into the woods with the rabbit still in his hand.

"Now he got away! Thanks Y/n!" 2/f/n glared. I know she doesn't mean to be mean. I know she's just scared.

"He's not going to harm us ok?" I said. She nodded.

"Ok."

-after the sleepover and you're back at your house-

I sat on the couch and turned on Gravity Falls until the news interrupted.

"Please excuse this interruption, but an anonymous caller has made an aware of a so-called monster roaming the streets." The woman said displaying a blurry picture of Dark.

'She didn't...' I knew that the anonymous was 2/f/n. I grunted out of frustration. But I don't blame her either, I would to the same if I was her, but I'm not.

I picked up my phone and texted her.

Y - Hey, did you see the news?

About 6 seconds later my phone buzzed.

F - Yeah...listen I know you think it's me — which it is — but I think I have a good damn reason to report it!

Y - He's not going to hurt you.

F - 'he's' a monster Y/n!!

Y - Well to me he isn't.

F - You LIKE him?!

Y - So what if I do? That doesn't have anything to do with this conversation!

F - I'll argue about this with you later. I haft to go.

Y - Bye

F - Bye

I put down my phone and sighed as I continued to watch Gravity Falls.