Chapter 11 - Fights

Y/n's P.O.V (I'll just tell you when it's somebody else's P.O.V)
I walked in and E/n was with her friends, I heard that they were talking about Dark on the news yesterday but I just ignored and kept walking.

-at lunch because Author-Chan is lazy-

I was just sitting with my friends until E/n came up.

"Heyyy! So I was thinking that you're too boring and selfish to be friends with. So never mind." She said smirking at me.

"Wow, so you clearly only care for yourself." I mocked. She glared at me.

"You are just like that thing on the news! A monster!" She said angrily.

"I am NOT a monster! And maybe you should get to actually know someone instead of just judging them!" I said trying to stay calm.

"So you're saying the thing on the news isn't a monster?" She said putting her hands on her hips.

"So what if I am? People have their own opinions." I said. She didn't think fast enough for a comeback but she punched me in the face. I wiped the blood off my lip and glared at her. I didn't fight back even though I wanted to beat the shit out of her. She smirked.

"Guess you don't have the guts to fight me. That doesn't surprise me, you're weak anyways." She said with a cocky grin on her face.

"I'm not beating the shit out of you only because I know I'm better then that." I said. She glared.

"Hit me again and I'm going to." I said warningly, the bell rang and I walked off with 1/f/n and 2/f/n, leaving E/n in the dust.

-after school-

I walked back to my house and headed for the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and examined my bleeding lip. I grabbed a paper towel and putting it on my bottom lip for the blood to soak in.

I threw the paper towel in the trash can and went for a walk in the woods to clear my mind.

For a while I listened to music with my headphones in, then I saw Dark from a distance. His black hair shined perfectly in the sun, making it look soft. His eyes were a very dark brown that made it look black. He looked over to me and my heart felt like it skipped a beat.

"Hey." I said walking up to him.

Dark's P.O.V

I was looking around looking for something until I felt someone staring at me. I turned my head to see Y/n.

"Hey." She said walking over. She smiled and I swore I felt something flutter inside of me. I didn't say anything because I was trying to figure out what the feeling was until she snapped me out of my thoughts.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked.

"Nothing." I said, she nodded. I spotted a long f/c stringy rubber thing connected to — what I heard people call — a phone.

"What's that?" I asked pointing at the thing.

"This?" She asked, I nodded.

"They're headphones, you listen to music through them." She said grabbing them.

"Here, listen." She said putting the headphone in my ear, she did the same thing with herself. Music started playing, then someone started singing.

"What's the music called?" I asked.

"F/s by S/a." She responded. I saw her bottom lip bleeding.

"What happened to your lip?" I asked grabbing her chin and examining her bottom lip.

'Damnit, it's still bleeding.' I heard her think.

"I got in a fight today and she punched me." She admites.

"Who?" I asked as I felt anger building inside me.

"A girl named E/n." She said. I put my thumb on her cut, making it heal.

"What did you do?" She asked as I let go of her chin. She touched the spot where her cut used do be and felt nothing.

"Don't worry about it." I said. She nodded.

"Well, bye." She said walking away as I walked deeper into the woods, my mind still thinking about her.