Chapter 10 - Paying another visit

Y/n's P.O.V (still -.-)

I soon got bored of Gravity falls so I decided to take a walk in the woods. Before I knew it The Moon was shining above me. I've only been here for about an hour.

When I was walking back to my house I heard a rustle. I turned around to see Dark glaring at me.

"I know what you're thinking, 'you're on her side' etc.,. But that's not what happened."

"I know but you didn't knock the gun out of her hands or at least hit her." He glared.

"She's my friend Dark!" I said trying to reason with him.

"And she tried to kill me!" He growled. I sighed.

"At least you got away. But there's another problem, You were all over the news." I said.

"WHAT?!" He roared. I felt a small pile of fear form in me.

"I can't control it!" I said putting my hands up in defense. He sighed angrily.

"Everyone sees me as..this!" He said looking at himself in disgust as he sat down.

"I don't.." I said softly, trying to calm him down. His eyes looked back at me. I sat beside him and looked directly at him in the eyes. His eyes started to soften as they stared into mine. I smiled softly as I continued to stare into his eyes. He slightly smiled back.

"So, can you tell me how you got here? In the woods?" I asked. Dark sighed.

"It's a touchy subject." He said.

"That's ok, we don't haft to talk about it." I smiled. And we basically spent the rest of the night hanging out.