Chapter 3 - trying to know more

Author's P.O.V
Y/n jumped out of her window and went into the woods next to her backyard. She wandered a bit before she saw his Pail grey skin reflect from the moonlight.

"Hey!" She said trying to catch Darks attention. Darks eyes shot towards her, he didn't say anything and ran.

"Wait!" Y/n said trying to stop him but he kept running.

"Where are you going?" She said running after him. Still no answer. He suddenly stopped and Y/n accidentally ran into him making her fall over. She grunted and looked back up at Dark, he seem distracted.

"What are you looking at?" She asked curious to know what he was focusing on.

"Shh." Dark said trying to shut her up. Y/n looked where Dark was looking. A deer in the distance with the moon shone on its soft fur. Y/n had the idea that Dark was going to kill the deer.

"Wait, are you going to kill it?" Y/n asked. Dark nodded. He jumped onto the deer, the deer squealed desperate for help. Y/n looked away not wanting to make eye contact with the deer.

Soon the squealing and squirming stopped. And Dark stood up with a slice of ripped meat torn from the deer in his hand. He bit the piece of meat as the blood stained his teeth Y/n looked away slightly gagging.

She looked back to see Dark staring right at her she froze.

"Why aren't you scared?" Dark asked.

"I just don't find you horrifying as others do." She replied.

"Why don't you talk that much?" She asked.

"I'm not used to interacting with people." He simply replied. She nodded.

"Do you have any siblings?" She asked with curiosity. He shook his head no.

"Not that I know of, now stop asking questions." He said knowing she wanted to find out more about him.

"Well, I just wanted to get to know you a little better." Y/n said.

"That's exactly why I want you to stop." He said walking off. Y/n found him intriguing, she had too many questions filling inside her head. Like why doesn't he wanted her to know more about him, why does he live alone in the woods, or how long has he been in the woods. Dark grunted at all the questions filling in her head.

"Guess you'll never find out then." He said with Y/n following him.

"You can read minds?!" She said in disbelief. Dark didn't answer and kept walking. She looked at the time on her phone and realized it was 11:34 p.m.

"Well, I gotta go now, I'll see you tomorrow..probably." Y/n said waving goodby and walking off. Dark felt something dropping inside of him, like if a piece of him left with her. He just walked away trying to figure what the feeling was or how to describe it.