Chapter 8 - Sleepover

Y/n's P.O.V
It was now 7:43 p.m and I was walking to 2/f/n's house.

'You shouldn't be doing this! What if Mom and Dad find out?!
That's crazy, it's not gonna hurt anyone.' I argued with my thoughts. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket, put in my headphones and started to play f/s (favorite song) by s/a (song artist).

I knocked on my friends door and not even 20 seconds later she opened the door and invited me to come in.

"Would you like anything to drink?" She asked I shook my head no.

"No thanks." I said.

"You can put your stuff in my room, the others are there too. I'll be there in a second ok?" She said looked back at me.

"Ok." I nodded. I walked into her room and 1/f/n and 3/f/n we're having a play-fight of which is better, rituals or make-up. I smiled at them.

"Rituals are creepy!!" 1/f/n squeaked.

"No they're not! With make-up, you're basically putting a mask on your face!" 3/f/n smiled.

"No!" 1/f/n giggled.

"Getting along I see." I chimed in. They both looked at me and ran to me, hugging me.

"Jeez you guys act like you haven't seen me in years." I chuckled. They let go of me.

"Sorry." Both of them apologized smiling.

'Sometimes I think they're twins.' I thought.

"Who wants a smoothie!!" 2/f/n yelled.

"SMOOTHIES!!" The three of us yelled grabbing smoothies.

-about 4 hours later- (btw 2/f/n's parents aren't home)

We were in a circle listening to 'Chilling tales for dark nights' horror stories. After the video ended
1/f/n spoke up.

"O-Ok! That's good! We're done!!" She said, her voice laced with fear.

"Wait, do you hear that?" 3/f/n asked listening closely to whatever she heard.

"3/f/n!!" 1/f/n complained.

"I'm serious!! It sounds like it's coming from 2/f/n's backyard!" We started walking to the back door.

"HOLY SHIT!!" 1/f/n yelled. We all looked in the direction she was looking.

I saw Dark with a rabbit in his hand. My eyes widened in shock. Dark shot a glare at my friends but when he saw me his eyes started to soften.

Once I heard a click I looked to 2/f/n..she had a gun..