Chapter 6 - end of the party

Y/n's P.O.V
I started thinking about Dark. Wondering what he is or what he's thinking. I saw a car pull up, 2/f/n walked out and saw me.

"Hey!"

"Hi." I said.

"Why are ya lookin' on the down side?" She asked.

"I'm not, I'm just thinking, that's all." I said.

"Why aren't you inside?" She asked.

"1, people are drinking like if it was the end of the world and 2, E/n is in there." I said.

"Plus She kicked me out anyways, but I don't care." I added on. She nodded.

"I'll stay outside with you then." She smiled. I smiled back and looked up at the stars.

We both we talking, laughing, and just having a great time hanging out with each other. That was until we heard a roar in a distance. I heard the music go off inside. Everyone came out to see what was happening but so far nothing was happening.

Everyone looked around confused. They all just shook it off and went back inside while me and
2/f/n stayed outside.

"That was odd." She said still looking around.

"I'm pretty sure we'll be fine." I said trying not to jump to conclusions.

"Yeah, Maybe." She said unsure of herself.

After about an hour the party died down and I called my mom again.

"Mom, the party's over."

"Ok I'll come get you." She said hanging up. I waited until everyone left, then it was just me and E/n.

"So.." she said letting her voice trail off. I didn't respond. I just sat there waiting for my mom.

"Why did you come anyway?" She asked.

"My mom used this as an excuse to 'smooth things over'." I said. She nodded.

"Maybe we can. Whaddya say?" She said holding out her hand. I looked at her suspiciously. She smiled innocently. I shook her hand, but little did I know that she crossed her fingers behind her back. My mom pulled up and I got in the car and drove away.