Chapter 4 - Forced to go

Y/n's P.O.V
Today was finally Friday. I couldn't wait for the weekend. I was just talking to 1/f/n and 2/f/n at our lunch table until..

"Hey! I'm having a party tonight, do you guys wanna come?" E/n asked. (Enemies name)

"No we're good." I said not wanting her to be near me any longer.

"I wasn't talking to you." E/n said glaring at me.

"Yeah! We'll come!" 1/f/n said happily.

"Can Y/n come?" She asked. I mentally facepalmed myself.

"I guess." E/n said rolling her eyes.

"Anyways, cya guys there." She said walking away. There was no way I was gonna go to her stupid party.

(Timeskip to After school)

I walked inside and saw my mom in the kitchen and my dad on the couch.

"Hello sweetie, I got a call from E/n's Mom. And yes you're allowed to go to her party." She said looking at me.

"Mom, you know we aren't friends anymore." I said trying to reason with her.

"Well this will help smooth things over. So you're going." She said. I grunted.

"Mom!" I said my voice laced with irritation.

"Don't take that tone with me! You are going!" She said giving me a glare.

"Fine." I said walking to my room. I looked out my window and saw Dark in the woods next to my back yard. He looked towards me, causing us to make eye contact. I opened my window and was about to say something but mom called me down for dinner.

"Ok I'll be there in a second!" I yelled. I looked back to Dark but he wasn't there. I just shrugged it off and left to go have dinner. Little did I know he was trying to climb up to my window.