Chapter 3

"You idiots! I told you not to hurt her!" I heard shouting as I laid on something soft.

"Sorry, Koga, but she was shouting and we didn't want the mutt to find us."

"She better not have been hurt badly. She's Kashikoi Kariuki's daughter." Koga said.

"That dog demon who helped fight off the panthers?"

"No, the other Kashikoi!" he shouted, "What am I going to do with you two?"

"I thought his daughter was killed? Along with his wife."

"No, Kashikoi sent them away to another land after sealing their youki."

"She smells like a human and is dressed weird. Maybe it's true."

"Of course it's true. She smells a little like Kashikoi!" Koga said.

He knows what my father smells like? Did he meet him? Does he know where he is?

"Huh? How do you know what he smells like?" one of those two guys asked him.

"When I was a pup. He was searching for his wife and child when he ran into our tribe." Koga said.

"Do you know where he is?" I asked Koga sitting up with a dry mouth.

"Gah! Don't pop up like that!" he told me, "And no. Haven't seen him since, but I remembered his scent."

I frowned and placed a hand on my head. I let out a hiss of pain and removed my hand.

"Sorry about knocking you out." the guy with white greyish hair and big black streak in the middle said, "I'm Ginta and that's Hakkaku."

"Kaori." I told them and then looked at Koga, "Why did you kidnapped me?"

"My wolves are hungry, and they needed food, but seeing you're the daughter of Kashikoi, I can't feed you to them now. I wouldn't want to get on his bad side." Koga said.

"So what now?" I asked him.

"I don't know. You're free to go I guess." he said and I blinked for a moment before standing up.

"Okay, erm, which way did I come from?" I asked him.

He pointed to the west and I began my way hoping to find Kagome and the others. I was such an idiot to leave them like that, but Inuyasha was being a jerk! I don't know my way around here though, and I couldn't fight a demon if I ran into one.

"Urgh! I hate that dog!" I shouted as I dropped to my knees after walking around for an hour and finding nothing.

It felt like I had been walking around in complete circles. My stomach was growing from hunger, and I was dying to have something to drink. I don't even know how long I had been unconcious. It seemed that I had been out for at least a few hours as the sun was going down.

I stood up and began to walk again. I needed to find water or I'll die of dehydration. I could survive at least seven days without food, but not water. I stopped once in a while listening for some sort of sound indicating that a river, spring or pond was close by. What felt like forever I finally heard water being splashed.

I stumbled towards the sound exhausted from the lack of water, food, and energy. I walked through some bushes and paused when I saw a giant two headed lizard, a little girl and a giant frog with a stick that had two heads on it. I blinked for a second, before finally falling to the ground unconcious once again.

I felt something cool and wet on my forehead. I muttered Mama as I began to shiver from the cool air.

"Master Jaken, I think she's waking up!" I heard a little girl said cheerfully.