Her

I'm gonna use my husbando to show most of the volleyball skills be warned.

Also, the chant is up on top its the first one 

(S/c)- Skin color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Uzu's Pov~

"Looks like we have a request." Lady Satsuki mused.

"Request?" The annoying Pinkette, Nonon tilted her head.

"Yes, it seems that the girl's volleyball team captain wants to show us her worth to receive a two star." She smirked sipping on her tea.

"She does know that she just get the uniform, right?" Nonon shrugged.

"It's (Y/n)..." Lady Satsuki explained plainly.

"Ohhhohoohoh! We have to watch!"  Nonon laughed.

...

"Let's go, Let's go, Let's go, Let's go, Honnouji!!" A voice chanted

"Let's go, Let's go, Let's go, Let's go, Honnouji!!" The others repeated.

"Push it, push it, push it, push it, (Y/n)!" The single voice called again.

"Push it, push it, push it, push it, (Y/n)!" The group repeated again, the cheer went on again repeating itself. In the far corners of the stadium were the teams stretching and tossing around volleyball.

"You may begin!" Lady Satsuki ordered from her usual spot. The referee blew the whistle which summoned two teams on to the court.

"So, who's (Y/n)" I turned to Gamagori.

"The girl with the armband, obviously." He replied sitting back. Scanning the team I finally found the red band which indicated her position as leader/captain. Trailing down from her beautiful (S/c) legs up to her face I found my breath taken away.

'Holy crap she's gorgeous!' I blushed, (Y/n) looked at her teammates with a smile.

"Wait why isn't she wearing a Goku Uniform?" Nonon caught my attention.

"She wanted to show her worth. She even requested the other teams wear one." Lady Satsuki sipped her tea with a smirk.

'That's hot.' I stared at the female as she clapped her hands and got into a slightly crouched position

~TWEET~ The whistle rang out within seconds the sound of the ball being sent flying was heard. The game went on for a few minutes until it got to match point 23-24 impressively our team had 24.

"Go (Y/n)!" Nonon cheered as the said female went to her spot a bit further behind the line.

"What is she doing?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"Jump serve. I've done some research and this seems to be her best point." Houka nodded in approval. Turning back to the game I watched as she pressed the ball against her forehead and took a few deep breaths before looking at the opposing team with a predator-like gleam in her eyes. 

~Tweet!~ The whistle went off again she tossed the ball into the air and took three steps foward before leaping into the air

"OOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHH! HEYYYY!" They cheered once her hand made contact with the ball, sending it at a high speed it landed smack center of the court. 

Her teammates were quick to congratulate her and pat her back while the losers sulked and left

-Clack!-

"(Y/n) (L/n)! I have heard your request but to truly prove your worth you must win the next ten games using only your serves!" The female looked at Lady Satsuki with a huge grin.

"BRING IT ON!" She yelled. The matches were intense for only being serves, five games in she was noticeably tired but she soldiered on.

"And another win for Honnouji!" The Announcer cheered. (Y/n) smirked at Lady Satsuki tauntingly before raising her hand to a teammate, the smaller girl was quick to chuck (Y/n) a new shirt. Turning away from the crowd she stripped off the sweaty shirt and put on the new one making me stare at her beautiful half nude body.

"Get on with it then!" She yelled turning back to the opposing team. The next team was summoned on the court and just like before she beat them in a flash finally it was match point for the last game.

"Monster serve! Monster Serve! Monster Serve!" The crowd cheered. Looking around with a meek and tired smirk she nodded, bouncing the ball a few times repeating the process she tossed the ball and took three steps forward only this time it was different, the jump was rougher and her cheeks slightly puffed out as she slammed the ball down, visibly flattening a side as it met with the floor and bounced back out into a wall where it left a mark.

 Looking around with a meek and tired smirk she nodded, bouncing the ball a few times repeating the process she tossed the ball and took three steps forward only this time it was different, the jump was rougher and her cheeks slightly puffed out a...

"WOOOOOOOO!" Everyone began to cheer.

"Impressive." Houka nodded.

"(Y/n)(L/n)! You have shown your worth! You have been promoted to a Two star!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Claps* Well that's it, folks.