Surrounded

Do any of you remember that book that got adapted into a movie it was called 'Where the wild things are' I think do any of you remember what that was about?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Letting out an annoyed sigh I stared through the binoculars at all the students fighting of Naniwa Kinman Highschool. Uzu left me up on some building as I was a 'trap card' but that, of course, induced me to be bored and this uniform felt weird considering its not the usual Volleyball uniform I wear. Looking once again through the binoculars I frowned as the other school used money to fight.

"What in the actual fu--" I was cut off when I saw Uzu taking charge and ordering everyone around.

"That's hot..." I whispered.

"Thanks, babe! Also, start getting ready." Uzu mused through our communicators making me blush.

'He heard me!' I blushed even darker.

"Snap out of it! Get your head in the game!" I slapped myself softly before picking up a specially made volleyball. Bouncing it a few times I went into my concentration mode and waited for Uzu's go-ahead signal. 

"(Y/n), go." I heard him confirm. Taking a deep breath I proceeded with my steps: Toss, run, jump, and contact! I stayed in the air for a while making sure I added as much force possible into the ball. Once I landed on the floor I noticed a large portion nocked out.

"Nice!" I grinned victoriously.

"Again!" Uzu called out.

"Coming right up!" I replied as I picked up another ball and re-did the steps. I did this a few more times until I was stopped by a group of people with guns surrounding me.

"(Y/n) again!" 

"We have a problem!" I frowned as they edged me towards the corner of the building ledge.

"What's wrong?!" He panicked.

"I'm surrounded." I gasped as my foot slipped off the edge. Lifting my hands up in surrender the people only grinned as they got closer and their fingers pressed against the trigger.

"Jump!" Uzu urged.

"Are you crazy!?" I exclaimed.

"Trust me I'll catch you! Just hurry I don't have much time!" Uzu yelled.

"Okay." I swallowed the lump in my throat and fell back staring at the shocked faces of the people who were just surrounding me. Pulling my hands to my chest I braced for impact.

"I got you!" I heard Uzu cry as he tackled my falling form and stumbled a bit.

"That was terrifying." I gasped hugging him tightly.

"I know but now we have to fight." He helped me up and gave me a kendo sword.

"Stay near me!" He exclaimed as students immediately charged towards us. It all was going somewhat smoothly as Uzu updated Houka on our status.

"Tell Lady Satsuki Osaka might as well be ours soon." Uzu finished.

"Not if I can help it, it won't Player!" The fur-clad man screeched.

"Takarada?!"Uzu exclaimed.

"You straight up underestimate my power up in here! Them kitties into only things in my pocket!" He yelled tossing up some money.

"Hey, ya'll! How's buisness! Business is booming!" The people yelled as they also began to shoot at us.

"Bastard, you've got civilians fighting for you too!" Uzu growled as he used his Kendo sword to reflect the attacks.

"True dat, yo! But these homies ain't your average everyday G's, G! These combat citizens paid for by yours truly they don't look like much but these bitches is tough and they want money so bad they itchin' to throw down!" Takarada smirked as the citizens continued to attack which Uzu easily deflected.

"You like that? Me and the Osaka brigade can do it all day! my homies love paper and they gon do what they can to get it so if you want my town you gon have to kill all of us!

"You're all freaking crazy if we go on like this were gonna level Osaka!" Uzu yelled.

we just build it up again yo the contractors don't care cause they gon love the extra work. Okay, homies whoeves kills this hick gets a million Takarada bucks! who dares gets some! Uh-oh seems like someone is outnumbered for real!" Takarada teased only to shut his mouth when a bright light shone above us.

"You're kidding!" I gasped looking up at the chopper above us.

"Say wha--! Wassup with that light?!" Takarada gasped. Lo and behold Satsuki joined us looking as badass as ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really liked this epiosde idk why