Fin~

So uhhh yeah sorry for the last two chapters being pretty crappy but I hope you enjoy this last one! ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks after the battle with Ragyo we finally decided to go on through with our graduation.

"Thank you so much, you guys!" I smiled at my fellow teammates who brought me a bunch of bouquets of flowers and a volleyball which was signed by everyone along with my uniform shirt which I also had everyone sign.

"I'm gonna miss you all so much!" I cried with a smile.

"We'll miss you too!" They all cheered.

"Excuse me, excuse me, excuuuuussseee me!" I heard a familiar voice mumble as he passed through the crowd of girls surrounding me.

"Uzu!" I beamed.

"Babe!" He smiled pulling me into a hug. From the crowd of girls came a collective 'awwww~'

"Watch the flowers!" I cried holding them out so they don't get crushed.

"Sorry!" He smiled putting me down.

"So, (Y/n) I know we haven't been together for long but I really like you and I wanted to know if you wanted to move in with me?" He smiled holding out a house key with my name engraved on it.

"Uzu! Of course!" I smiled tearing up and pulling him into a hug.

"Well, then we should move on because this place should begin sinking at any moment." Uzu urged as we all began heading to the boats. Jumping on board we began to sail away from the school and bid the place goodbye. Once we arrived at the other shore Uzu was quick to pick me up bridal style and begin to take me away.

"See, you all later!" He called out to all the others.

"Hey, what are you doing!" I exclaimed embarrassed.

"Taking you home!" He smiled running through the streets until he arrived at a nice old style house right next to a kendo dojo.

"Is this it?" I smiled.

"Yep." He nodded opening the door to the house.

"What do you think?" He asked as he carried me into the living room and spun me around.

"I love it!" I grinned pecking his lips.

"I'm glad you do because in no time this place will be filled with our own family." He smiled nuzzling his face into my neck.

"Of course we'll only start it when you want to." He whispered kissing my neck.

"How about we settle down first and then move on to more important things." I laughed.

"Whatever my queen wants." He smiled setting me down.

~~~

It wasn't until a few years that Uzu finally proposed to me, and soon after we were married and went on our honeymoon which led to us finally starting a family.

"Men, dou, kote!" Uzu grunted.

"Men, dou, kote!" The smaller voice repeated.

"That's it you've got it!" Uzu praised our girl, (D/n).

"Come on you two you've been at it for hours its time for dinner." I smiled.

"You shouldn't be up and about with that second rascal ready to come out any second now." Uzu frowned.

"I'll be fine!" I rolled my eyes walking off to the kitchen. I was just about there when I felt a familiar sensation.

"Uzu! I think my water just broke!" I called out.

"Crap! Crap! Crap!" He began to yell.

"J-just hold on a sec!" He yelled as he scurried to our room grabbing our overnight bags before carrying me to the car and dropping our daughter off next door with Satsuki.

"Uzu please hurry!" I urged as he jumped into the car and drove me to the hospital.

"Oh crap! Oh crap! Oh crap! Oh crap!" He chanted.

"Shouldn't I be the one panicking?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry!" He squeaked. Once we arrived at the hospital we went through all the procedures from the first child and in no time our second baby was born.

"I'm so proud of you." Uzu smiled as he cuddled me.

"He's so beautiful." I smiled.

"I love you." He chuckled.

"I love you, too." I kissed his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beginning of book: OMFG THIS IS GR8 IM DOING SO GOOD.

End: What is this filth.

The ending was pretty rushed because I honestly had nothing planned so im really sorry guys but I still hope you enjoyed it. Go on and read my other books if youre interested I have Gray fullbuster, Aru akise, a lance one-shot, Daryl Yan, and a Arthur (Hetalia) Book coming soon.

Follow me on social media 

I.G : _____Trashley_____ I mostly edit but I would like to interact with you all so feel free to message me. It's 5 underscores in the name <3