Savior

Gifs or no gifs?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Letting out an annoyed sigh I cleaned up my mess and decide to head for the locker room's showers. Stripping off my sweaty uniform I put my hair up in a bun and relaxed under the warm water taking my sweet time to scrub my anger off I nearly jumped when I heard the door to the locker room shut.

"Who would be here at this time?" I frowned shutting off the water.

'Definitely none of my girls...' I wrapped my towel around me but I stayed behind the curtain.

'Maybe it was Sanageyama.'  I gasped when the shower curtains were ripped open to reveal three no-stars.

"Look at what we found here boys." One of them smirked.

"You're not allowed in here." I gulped down the lump in my throat.

"Oh yeah? And who's gonna stop us certainly not Sanageyama." Another one grinned as he reached for my arm.

"Stay away!" I yelled as the third guy grabbed my other arm causing me to drop my towel.

"So hot! Hold her down!" The leader called out making the other guy hold down my legs.

"Please stop!" I cried struggling against their grip.

"Don't struggle too much you only make it worse for yourself." The guy holding my arms chuckled as one of his hands trailed down to grope my boobs.

"Get off of me!" I felt tears brimming at the corner of my eyes.

"I hope you're ready." The leader grinned as he began to unbuckle his pants.

"STOP IT!" I cried.

"Get off of her you disgusting scum!" A familiar voice growled through the shower room.

"It's Sanageyama!" The group of three yelled in panic letting me go.

"How dare you touch her like that!" Sanageyama yelled beating them up with his kendo sword.

"Sorry, sir!" They cried scurrying out with something in their hands.

"(Y/n)!" Sanageyama turned to me with a worried look only to blush a bright red.

"Get changed so I can get you home." He quickly turned away covering his face. It took me a moment to realize what had just happened.

'Sanageyama just saw me fully nude!' I felt my face turn red, scurrying around I looked for my clothes and towel only to find them gone.

'Those bastards stole my stuff!' I deadpanned.

"Uhm, Uzu," I mumbled.

"You ready?" The male asked.

"Not exactly." I covered myself with my hands.

"What do you mean?!" 

"They stole my stuff." I looked away embarrassed.

"Hold on." I turned to him as he averted his gaze upwards and slipped off his coat only to put it over my shoulders.

"Cover yourself with this." He urged still looking away.

"Thanks," I whispered.

~Uzu's Pov~

~Earlier~

'I messed up big time.' I frowned as I stood in front of the gym planning to apologize to the small female.

"(y/n)?" I asked opening the door only to find it empty.

'Did she leave.' I scowled as I walked into the gym. Looking around I noticed that the girls lockers were open.

'She's probably showering... I guess I can wait.' I blush as my mind was invaded with images of what I imagined what here nude body looked like.

"Snap out of it!" I exclaimed smacking myself.

"Get off of me!" I suddenly heard a yell from the locker room within seconds I raced into the locker room not caring about the consequences.

"Stop it!" She cried as three no-stars pinned her down, one of them unbuckling his pants.

"Get off of her you disgusting scum!" I growled.

"It's Sanageyama!" The group of three yelled in panic letting her go.

"How dare you touch her like that!" I yelled as I took out my Kendo sword and began to beat them up.

"Sorry, sir!" They cried scurrying out.

"(Y/n)!" I turned to the said female only to see her fully naked.

"Get changed so I can get you home." I quickly turned away covering my face in embarrassment 

'She was naked!' I blushed.

"Uhm, Uzu," I heard her mumble quietly.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Not exactly." She replied.

"What do you mean?!" I frowned.

"They stole my stuff." She mumbled again.

'Those bastards!' I growled.

"Hold on." I averted my gaze upwards as I took off my coat.

"Cover yourself with this." I did my best to place it around her shoulders.

"Thanks," She whispered slipping it on.

"There." She said lowly. Turning around I found her to look adorable wrapped up in my coat.

"Let's go." I nodded picking her up bridal style.

"Uzu!?" She exclaimed with a blush.

"Since when did you start calling me that?" I chuckled.

"Since you just saved my life, now." She replied wrapping her arms around my neck and burying her face in my chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oof what a man