Action

Warning it gets crappy around here cause I got super lazy and somehow writer's block even though I'm just copying the anime...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once Uzu returned we found that the invention Iori created worked after saving Mako but Ryuko woke up and used her scissor blade which was way more effective but she just left after having a sort of breakdown but we left her to her miseries and went on looking for Nui. Afterward, we returned to the camera room where Houka managed to hack into the school camera systems and show us what he found.

"Lady Satsuki!" Gamagori yelled once the beat up female appeared on the screen.

"Lady Stasuki, she's alive?!" Uzu exclaimed.

"Oh my god..." Nonon whispered turning away while covering her face.

"Avert your eyes! Don't look at her!" Gamagori cried covering the screen to block off her privates.

"My Shingansu doesn't work with monitors! What do you see, tell me!" Uzu growled.

"She's chained up naked and beaten up." I whispered.

"Naked?! In chains?! The hell does that mean?!" He exclaimed.

"It means what you think it means!" Gamagori retorted.

"Can you guys please shut up I think I hear something. I need more volume." Houka whispered, the room quieted down and we heard a scraping noise which seemed to put the Elite four in a trance.

"You hear that? She's sharpening the fence of rebellion." Uzu smirked.

"Or in this case a toe-nail," Houka added, the four members had an aura of confidence around them.

"Geez, we almost didn't hear her cause of all the yapping! Next time try shutting your mouths and opening your ears!" Nonon sighed.

"Yeah well are we on the same page regarding our next move?" Gamagori smirked.

"If its breaking Lady Satsuki out, then yep! Its laundry day a Honnouji!" Uzu jumped on his chair.

"Gee thanks for warning us you were gonna say it." Houka rolled his eyes making me giggle.

"Huh?"

"We all agreed that when the time came we were gonna say it together! But nooo! You had to go ahead and hog that line all to yourself didn't you?!" Nonon argued.

"Oh boy if you guys are that raring to go then so am I. Except I'm going in full on naked!" Mikisugi claimed stripping the little clothing that already hardly covered him.

"Kill me now..." Nonon and I muttered as Uzu covered my eyes away. Mikisugi began to explain his plan as the military began to load on within minutes we were above ground on a boat heading towards Honnouji. Once we were near enough we began sending in missiles at Ragyo while the Elite Four climbed on a helicopter to directly help Satsuki. I waited on the ship for a while until they came back with Satsuki, but it wasn't that easy Ryuko followed along donning Junketsu which broke off in a tense fight which ended in Ryuko straight up ripping Junketsu off her body and putting Senketsu on once again. She then proceeded to fight Nui who ended up getting away. 

Setting up for the next fight we had a meal until we had to go, Satsuki and Ryuko went ahead and attacked the oncoming attacks while a giant cover attacked us. Mako was first to fight as Iori gave her a Goku uniform first. The giant cover was going to grab us until Mako stopped it.

"Nine-hundred-ninety-nine barrel emergency rescue suction device! Its time to suck!" Mako teared up the cover which released hundreds of the victims.

"You go Mako!" I cheered.

"Hey you've been fighting this war naked up till now so get moving!" The mohawk guy yelled throwing us all into action. Grabbing one of the suction barrels I made sure to stay close to Uzu as I ripped people out of the suits. Feeling the ship jerk I turned to find the giant ball of light fibers anchoring on to us.

"FIRE ALL CANONS!" I heard Mikisugi shout. 

"(Y/n) yours is ready." Iori stated as I was pushed into a dark box and then pushed out. '

'Black and gold not bad.' I smiled as I turned to the Elite Four who were already undergoing the regalia transformation.

'Now this one makes Uzu look way better.'  I felt myself blush as they defeated covers within seconds, brushing away my thoughts I got back to fighting this time near Mako as she was having a harder time.

"RYUKOOOO!" Mako cried out suddenly. Turning towards Satsuki's fight I noticed the female ripped in half. At that moment the orb that had Anchored itself on us passed by at lightning speed.

"RYUKO!" Mako sobbed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This whole thing was like 3-4 episodes smushed into one whole chapter