Mine

Foster the people has some pretty gud songs 👌🏻💀 Also a little lime I think near the end...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's what I wanted to talk about." He sighed.

"Wait, before you start, tell me why."

"Because I saw the picture at the festival." He replied making me blush at the memory.

"It's not wha--"

"I know It's not what it looked like because it was my plan." He cut me off.

"Huh?" I frowned tilting my head.

"Because..." He let out a nervous breath.

"I was gonna ask you to be my girlfriend."

"You're insane! It's not worth fighting and losing your position for that!" I exclaimed with a blush.

"Yes you are but it's alright now, I redeemed myself."

"What? What do you mean?" I frowned. 

"After I lost to Matoi yesterday I went to Satsuki for a second chance and I paid the full price." He replied taking off the bandana to reveal his eyes which were now sewn shut.

"Uzu..." I whispered tearing up. He reached out to grab me but I blew up on him.

"You're an idiot! You're so stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! You're a stupid idiot, Sanageyama!" I cried punching his chest in anger.

"Hey hey it's alright." He whispered cupping my face.

"No, it's not! You did this cause of me!" I sobbed.

"No, I didn't." He explained.

"Yes, you did!" I cried.

"(Y/n)..."

"Shut up." I sniffled

"(Y/n)." He repeated.

"What?" I cried wiping away my tears.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" 

"Huh?" I hiccuped.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He repeated.

"You're stupid," I replied sniffling.

"Yes?"

"Yes, you idiot." I laughed still crying.

"Good." He smiled pulling me to his chest. I Inhaled his scent letting out a shaky breath.

"Go take a shower you smell like wet dog." I pushed him off.

"Maybe you should help me I can't see, remember?" He grinned.

"I'm sure that's how you got to my house and to my window with no problem now go shower," I ordered pushing him into the bathroom with some clothes and a clean towel.

"Fine fine!" He replied. Once I heard the shower go on I let out a breath of relief and washed my face in another washroom, afterward I changed into pajamas and laid on the bed and closed my eyes. After a while, I heard the bathroom door open and the bed behind me sunk.

"I know you're awake." Uzu breathed against my ear, sending chills down my spine. Wrapping an arm around my waist he began kissing my neck until he found my sweet spot where he began to suck.

"Uzu~" I moaned embarrassedly. Nibbling on the spot he pulled away.

"Now people will know you're mine." He smirked making me blush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you guys prefer Uzu with or without the bandana around his eyes? Tbh I find him a bit more attractive with the bandana what are your thoughts?