Screw you

Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A year later~

~Your Pov~

"You know if you really wanted you could be a three star, (Y/n)." Sanageyama, my best friend, and crush since I joined the school wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah, not interested monkey boy." I laughed getting out of his grip.

"Why not?" He pouted.

"Too much of a drag." I shrugged only to divert my attention to the window leading outside.

"Oooh, whats going on?" I asked interested.

"Some new chick is just causing trouble." Sanageyama shrugged.

"Nice, is she hot?" I smirked.

"What!?"

"What?" I replied innocently.

"What did you say?" He asked flustered.

"I asked if it was hot." I grinned making him rub the back of his neck embarrassed.

"Come on let's go check it out!" I dragged Sanageyama out with the others, as we watched the fight turned even more interesting when the new girl defeated a Goku Uniform.

"Senisoshitsu!"

"Impossible!" The members of the Elite Four gasped.

"A Goku Uniform..."

"Was defeated!" Nonon finished for Gamagori.

"Her scissor blade is powerful," Houka noted. Sending the now naked boy flying she aimed it at Satsuki but a group of students and three out of the four council members protected her, only failing to block a single splotch of blood which Satsuki smoothly wiped away.

"How dare you!" Sanageyama left my side and began to climb the chains around the boxing ring.

"Stand down!" Satsuki ordered.

"New girl, how did you get your hands on that outfit." Satsuki glared down. Stomping her foot the new girl kicked a microphone into her hand.

"I got it from my father." She growled.

"Really?" Satsuki questioned.

"Yeah, really! And you see this scissor blade?! It was left behind by the same scumbag that killed him! And now you're going to tell me who this belongs to, Satsuki Kiriyuin!" The new girl yelled.

'This is getting interesting.' I placed my hand under my chin with a grin.

"Ryuko Matoi is your name, right? Interesting, then you must be Isshin Matoi's daughter." Satsuki deduced.

"I knew it! You know who your father was!" Ryuko yelled only to groan and mutter to herself for a bit.

"We'll pick this up later Satsuki Kiriyuin, Count on it!" She yelled suddenly running out.

"After her! She's getting away!" Sanageyama ordered.

-Clack!-

"Don't bother." Satsuki stopped him.

"My lady!" Sanageyama exclaimed.

 "She'll be back eventually, leave her be till then," Satsuki stated before walking away.

"Well, that was intense." I sighed getting up and stretching.

"You're telling me," Sanageyama growled.

"Ooh, she got to you." I teased.

"Yeah, whatever." He dismissed me walking away.

"Awe come on don't be mad at me!" I laughed but that just earned an annoyed huff from the male.

"Well, screw you too!" I yelled stomping off to the gym to let off some steam as my anger got the best of me. Grabbing a ball I viciously served it.

"Getting mad at me for no goddamn reason," I grumbled spiking the ball at full strength, the force of my slam had the ball spinning on the floor without moving until it just burned and popped.

"AGAIN!?" I yelled as I stared at the empty cart behind me and then the gym floor littered with exploded volleyballs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~