Save Me

BTS anyone? ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate being alone it's honestly the worst feeling ever, maybe that's why I was so happy when Sanageyama became my boyfriend, maybe that's why I now cry at the thought of him... 

I've spent a few days alone in my house doing my best to avoid the things outside. I've thought about escaping but I have nowhere to go all I know is the school and Sanageyama. Wrapping my blanket around myself I was caught up on the events that happened at the school via the news channel but other than that there hasn't been anything else.

-knock!-knock!-

My head spun towards the door.

'Could it be?' I quietly ran towards the door and peeped through the peep-hole where a familiar pinkette with a skull beanie spoke into her communicator.

"I don't think she's here. Maybe she became one of--" She couldn't finish her sentence because I dragged her in and hugged her tightly.

"NONON!" I wailed.

"(Y/n)?! Oh thank god, I thought you were hurt!" I heard Sanageyama cry out through her communicator which made her flinch in pain. Glaring at the small machine I let out a huff.

"She doesn't want to talk to you, you stupid monkey!" Nonon smirked I heard the male whine through the communicator but she cut him off.

"Come on (Y/n) we gotta go to the secret base. Wear this." She gave me a belt and some vest straps.

"What exactly is this?" I narrowed my eyes at the 'clothing'.

"Hurry up its only a matter of time before those things find out we're here." Nonon ushered making me change in a hurry.

"Nonon? What is this." I blushed at the clothes which left little to the imagination it only covered a bit of my boobs and as for my lower part, it hardly did a thing.

"Yeah yeah come on we gotta go." She urged grabbing some necessities from my pantry before leading me out of the house. We snuck around a bit and fought some of the suits until we finally got to the base.

"Welcome to Nudist Beach." She shrugged hardly glancing at the mostly naked people which made me avert my eyes strictly to the ground. Following Nonon she led me to a large room where Gamagori and Sanageyama were getting off a plane. Glancing at Sanageyama he was wrapping a black bandana around his eyes.

'He looks good in black.' I resisted the urge to jump him right then and there

"How you guys doing? Was it rough for you guys out there, too?" Nonon asked nonchalantly.

"Yeah..." Uzu replied wistfully while staring at me, even though he's blind I can still kind of tell.

"I can see you found (Y/n)," Gamagori glanced at me making me wave at him nervously.

'Even though the school is down he probably still wants to kill me for missing out on school.' I grimaced as he opened his mouth.

"How come you missed school the day of the attack?" He towered over me.

"Well, you see... I wasn't feeling that well..." I began explaining but was cut off by Nonon.

"The stupid monkey broke up with her so she locked herself away." She shrugged.

"Nonon!" I cried as I felt Sanageyama's stare on me.

"I see. I'll let it slide this time." Gamagori nodded as Nonon led me to one of the rooms.

"You can stay here for now." She let me in.

"Thanks." I nodded locking the door once she left. Letting out a sad sigh I stripped off the clothing and slipped into the bed covering myself with the blanket. Closing my eyes I was about to take a nap when a pair of arms wrapped themselves around my waist.

"I missed you..." He whispered which only made me scream and trash in his grip, but he quickly pinned my wrists above my head.

"What are you doing sneaking into my room like some creepy pervert, Sanageyama!" I growled at the male who has been the cause of my sadness the past few days.

"Calm down! Just please let me explain!" He cried out.

"No!" I yelled lifting up my leg to kick him where the sun don't shine but he was quick to stop me.

"I did it to keep you safe! I knew there was a chance this would happen and I wanted to be sure you would be safe." He whispered.

"I don't care." I struggled.

"(Y/n) I love you!" He exclaimed before ravishing my neck sending goosebumps through my body which made me become still.

"Please just give me a chance again! I want to hug you in my arms again, I want you to call me Uzu, I want to have sex with you again, I want to be able to kiss you again!" He admitted making me blush at the second to last one.

"F-fine but you b-better not mess it up again." I turned away.

"Thank you thank you! You won't regret this!" He cheered as he began kissing my face all over.

"All right all right now get off me! You have work to do!" I exclaimed getting out of his grip to get dressed.

"I'll be back soon!" He exclaimed pecking my lips before running out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fun fact: I am in my schools marching band