Kabanata 18

Surprise

"I really had fun this past few weeks, thanks baby..." Bulong ni Paige habang nagsusumiksik sa leeg ko. Nakikiliti ako sa bawat halik at pang-aamoy niya sa akin.

We're both naked under the white sheets of my bed. Kakatapos lang namin and the beautiful lady right beside me seems like she doesn't want to go to sleep yet. Ayoko rin naman, I want to cherish this moment with her because this will be our last day together for the duration of our summer vacation.

We went out of town after our graduation. That's right, I was one of the graduating class! Napasa ko rin ang lahat ng subjects with the help of my girlfriend. She inspired me to do better and we both decided to take the same course.

It's been weeks since we started our escapades. Isinama rin namin sina Emme, Skye, at Trisha. I was really enjoying every single day of it because we were able to get more out of 24 hours. Kung saan-saan na kami nakarating mapuntahan lang ang naggagandahang isla sa Pilipinas.

Mas nagtagal kami sa Siargao because we all love it there. Marunong si Skye mag-surf kaya kaming lahat ay naging estudyante niya. We also enjoyed Magpungko rock and Tayangban cave pools. After several days, we went to our last destination which was one of the islands in Ramontes.

Sabi sa akin ni Paige, her cousin Zoe currently lives there pero hindi na namin napuntahan dahil sa mga outdoor activities na ginawa namin. That was also the time when Paige and I told our friends about our relationship. Binomba nila kami ng mga tanong lalo na si Jonas. Kaya sa bawat mapuntahan namin ay may malisya na ang mga titig nila. Napapatawa nalang kami ng girlfriend ko.

We stayed at my grandparent's mansion at si mama na ang nagbayad sa lahat ng itinerary. And speaking of my mother, my friends met her for the first time the day after our graduation. Nagpahanda ng bongga ang mama ko at bukod sa aking mga kaibigan she also invited all of her friends so it was like a huge social gathering.

That was also the day when my mother bought me a brand new black sedan as a graduation gift. And for one whole week siya rin ang nagturo sa akin kung paano magmaneho. When I was a kid I thought my father was the one who would teach me this kind of stuff. It makes me sad but being with my mother is like being with him too. I love them both.

Kaninang hapon lang kami dumating, dapat ay extended pa sana ang bakasyon tutal ay magkakahiwa-hiwalay na kami bago mag-kolehiyo. But Skye needs to go home because she and her family have booked a flight to Wales this weekend. The doctor finally confirmed that it was safe for her pregnant mom to travel. Doon na rin siguro manganganak dahil wala nang nangangalaga sa estate nila doon.

Aside from Skye, Paige couldn't extend her vacation too. Naka-schedule na ang fashion show niya sa New York and they're going to leave tomorrow. Dapat ay umuwi siya ngayon pero kinausap ni Paige ang mommy niya na mag-sleepover dito.

If only they knew what we're actually doing behind these four walls everytime we used 'sleepover' as an excuse. Of course we couldn't tell them about our relationship yet.

"Yea, halata naman na nag-enjoy ka I mean, look at your tan lines." Komento ko habang binabantas ng aking hintuturo ang linyang nabuo mula balikat hanggang dibdib.