ZAIN....A perfect husband❤

"ZAINNNN......I WANT ICE CREAAMMM...."

Zain : What.....serriouslyy adiii.....no after eating 5 pizzas....3 burgers and 4 chocolate pastries......NOW YOU WANT ICE CREAM ALSO...

Aditi : ZAIN....I HATE YOU......i need ice cream right nowww......i dont know anything....i want it RIGHT NOWWW....

Zain : O...o..okayy......don't shout aditii....relax....okay okay....i am ordering it..

Zain in his mind " Yaa allah.....ye kya ho rha hai mere saath.....achaa khaasa handsome actor hua krta tha....or ab.....ab ek naukar bnke reh gya.....😂😂"

*Flashback*

"R u serious zain....ek baar or soch lo...."

Zain : Yes sir....i have decided.....i need a break......my wife is pregnant....and she needs me right now.....and more over....I WANTED TO BE WITH HER.....SHE is my priority right now.

Director : Zain...but think about your show.....aditi got a leave coz she is on her maternity....but zain...our show....its running succesfully......and you are leaving.....WE HAVE TO REPLACE YOU ZAIN.....AND ITS NOT THAT EASY....

ZAIN : Try to understand sir.....she needs me......there is no one in my house to take care of her.....and our baby is our priority sir......i have decided.....YOU WANT TO REPLACE ME ......YOU CAN SIR......But right now i wanted to be with her......i want to spend my each second with them.....they are my priority sir.....my life.

Director : Well...if your descision is final....then mine is also final...You can leave now

Zain : Thank you sir....It was nice working with you.

*At home*

Aditi : Zain what happened...tum kaha se aa rhe ho

Zain : (sitting beside her...and cupping her face)....Aditi...i have left my show....they will replace me soon.

Aditi : WHAT.....R U SERIOUS ZAIN......but....whyy.....whyy zain....

Zain : Aditi.....its okay....right now i wanted to be with YOU....WITH MY BABY.....i want to spend my days with you aditi....

Aditi : Zain...tum...tum pagal ho......job chhodne ki kya jarurat thi.......main theek hu zain.....i can take care of myself..

Zain : I know....i know aditi.....but....what about me....even i want to be with you.....I ALSO WANT TO FEEL MY BABY EACH DAY.....and that show was not important for me.....right now you are important for me

Aditi : Zain.....u r.....

Zain : Now stop aditi.....i will manage everything.....YOU DONT TAKE ANY KIND OF STRESS.....its not good for our baby.....you are 6 months pregnant aditi.....and i can't take any risk with you.....i will be here only...... with you ALL THE TIME......

Aditi hugged him......having tears in her eyes.....

Aditi : Zain....you are so good....our baby is very lucky zain.....ki tum uske papa ho.....i am sure...you will be a great father.....

Zain : And you will be a great mother aditi.....I love you both❤

Aahhh.....

Zain : Kyaa hua....tum theek ho..?

Aditi placing his hand on her tummy in excitement.....

Aditi : Zain......here...yes here....feel it zain......He kicked......