Blessing👼

RECAP : Zain went to buy medicines for aditi......but he met with an accident while crossing the road.....aditi went downstairs all panicked and shivering.......she saw zain in that condition and start crying.......she shouted aloud....and then SHE WENT INTO LABOUR....

********************************

Aditi : Aaaahhhhhh........aaahhhhhh......
Zainnnnnnn.....aahhhhhhh

She placed her hands on her tummy......as she is her labour now

Neighbour saw that......they have already called the ambulance

Zain and aditi both were taken to the hospital

*In the Hospital*

Aditi : (she was half unconscious) ....Zain....zain...zain

She was continuosly taking zain's name........

Aditi : Doc......doc......doctor...ple...please...
save him......ise bacha lena doctor.....please save him....please save my zain......M...Y......Z..A...I.....N......!

With that....she was taken to the labour room.....while zain was taken to the opd.....

*************
After half an hour....

"CONGRATULATIONS ADITI.......It's a Girl........YOU AND ZAIN....ARE BLESSED WITH A BABY GIRL....."

Doctor placed her baby in her hands......

Aditi was in seventh heaven....she saw her baby......she was so tiny.....her hands.....her fingers.....her lips....her eyes.....everything was so small....and soft.....she was fair in colour....and her cheeks were pink

Tears of happiness rolled down her eyes....she could not believe she is a mother now......
The moment she was waiting for.....is finally in front of her eyes......The apple of her eye......Her daughter.

Aditi : "My baby.....My girl"

She kissed her on her forehead softly

Aditi : Ahh....aap to itne pyaare se ho.......so tiny and soft......mumma ne bohot wait kiya apke liye....or aapke papa ne bhi.....

She kissed her baby again.....and could not stop admiring her

Aditi : Arew....Aap to bilkul apne papa jaise ho.....vhi eyes....vhi nose.....vhi lips......exact copy ho aap apne papa ki.....

Her baby gave a sweet smile

Aditi : or apki smile......kitni pyaari hai......bilkul apke papa jaisi...

Doctor entered her room

Aditi : Doctor.....ZAIN...ZAIN....vo kaisa hai......vo....vo theek hai na....?

Doctor : Relax aditi.....he is fine now......head injury jyada nhi thi.....so he is fine now.....But.....he is still unconscious..

Aditi : Doctor main....main mil sakti hu usse....please doctor....i want to meet him...

Doctor : Aditi....you cant....you just delivered a baby.....or tum abhi bohot weak ho.......

Aditi : No....no.....no doctor.....mujhe zain se milna hai......i want to see him.....i want to meet him........Use btana hai....uska sapna....he has become a father now......vo kitna khush hoga.......Please doctor...pleaseee...

Doctor : Well......okay.......come i will take you there

Aditi held her baby in her hands... close to her heart and visit zain's room....